ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Our latest gig separated into individual songs. Features mr. einride from Cleansed by Flames onwards. Hope it all works!
We're a bit compressed on the wide side for some stupid reason but I can't be arsed to hax it, works just fine on my computer.

I love my swedish accent. And my english talking between songs in Sweden. And my jokes that noone even realize are jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

This guy is super-cool. He strips down vocals and adds his own instruments to them.!! WOOW!

And my jokes that noone even realize are jokes.

was talking to ricky afterwards and he was like "well it was really cool but i was a little bit disappointed that mike didn't tell a bunch of bad jokes like usual" and i was like "oh man, there was joking alright, didnt you notice" and he was like "???"

was talking to ricky afterwards and he was like "well it was really cool but i was a little bit disappointed that mike didn't tell a bunch of bad jokes like usual" and i was like "oh man, there was joking alright, didnt you notice" and he was like "???"

buh, i missed half of the set to be fair ;(

Are you really that much of a musikstjärna in Umeå, Erik? They chanted for you fer chrissake!

Looked like a good show. There a bitch fight at the end of 'Through Your Flesh' or what?

^Country ignorance at it's finest!

Went to my aunt's house last weekend. A new skit ensued.