ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Yes. Been listening to the Adam Carolla show lately, and it reminded me of the Man Show. Tons of my friends hate Carolla though.

the adam carolla show is awesome! sweet guests. hilarious takes on everyday mundanity. good times.

that new immortal is fucking rockin but goddamn do they not watch these videos and laugh their asses off?

I saw that earlier today...insane. A friend of mine said he used to know a guy that did stuff like that (only not nearly as high) and he got paid regular union wages plus $1 per foot climbed. I still wouldn't do it, but that's a damn fine pay day.

The video is gone now, tower riggers I'm assuming? It's not really a big deal, you just have to get used to the heights. I have quite a few friends who work towers, a few work wind turbines. It's all extremely safe assuming you a properly using your protective equipment.

You know what's alot cooler than climbing antenna's? This. You guys should come do an antenna with me sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahah ... i can't make out if this is a girl or guy, young or old

The Orange County “hip-hop” band “Imperial Stars” pulled their truck in front of traffic on the 101 freeway this morning to put on an impromptu concert that landed them in jail. No doubt, they’re going to get a few million dollars of media exposure out of the deal. We’ll see how much jail time they get stuck with. Or how purdy their respective cellmates find their mouths.