ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

it's as if Nad and Krigloch had an offspring

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahahaha fucking Christopher Cross

Dude, the wife and I have a long running joke that if one of us ever seriously considered suicide, listening to CC could help finish the job, preferrably with "Sailing"

oh, and HAHAHAHAHA yeah, he *does* look like Krig's and NAD's son

ugh....I just watched the whole video. I wonder if there's ever been anything worse than the combination of Christopher Cross, Dudley Moore, Liza Minelli, that horrible fucking movie, and the zeitgeist of the early 80s.

i like both Sailing and the tune above. :loco:

what was that guy that was playing on the tv's in the store of 40 Year Old Virgin ... Christopher McDonald? now that guy is a killer! but makes for great demo music to sell big spiff speakers.

hahahah .. I think this is the video they were playing in the movie

I can imagine playing this song on Ken's super stereo hi-fi rig ... just bliss.

Last edited by a moderator:
NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You dont understand, man. If you were my age (4 when "Sailing" came out) in the States in the early 80s, you could not escape this horrible shit. Every time you got in the back seat of the Ford Granada, if Mom and Dad happened to feel like turning on the analog FM radio, you were forced to endure this for however long the trip might be. It's been haunting me ever since.

lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacht_Rock

this is "hotel rock" in my book. like one step above elevator music. I keep hearing this stuff all the time when i am on vacation somewhere.