ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

A swedish blast from the past. A triple thrash treat (well Death metal in this case).

At The Gates - The Burning Darkness

Dismember - Dreaming in Red
Perhaps the best guitar sound ever, definitely a cool bass intro and also one of the best Maiden solos this side of 1988.

Entombed - Stranger Aeons
From perhaps their best album.

Last edited by a moderator:

HOUSTON -- Sitting in front of his computer, Al Alverson said he couldn't believe what he saw when went back to look at surveillance video recorded from a camera he had installed above his front door three years ago.

Wednesday, he and his wife Sandra Alverson were expecting two Christmas gifts that they had purchased online to be delivered, but when they got home, one of them -- delivered by Federal Express -- wasn't there. They thought it was strange because the delivery company emailed them a notification confirming the package had been dropped off earlier that morning.

"It said it was delivered at 9:29 a.m.,” Al Alverson said. “So I go up and I have a DVR with all the cameras on it to take a look."

And sure enough at 9:29 a.m. he clearly saw his iPad Mini being delivered. He continued to search the video and at 1:15 p.m. he saw the family's second holiday gift delivered by UPS, but two minutes later, the UPS employee returns.

"I said, ‘oh my god,’ it is the UPS guy," Alverson said.

And he was right. Dressed in the familiar brown uniform, the video showed the driver returning and taking the FedEx package sitting by the front door with the iPad Mini inside.

The Alversons told KHOU 11 News they contacted UPS and felt they were getting the run around until they posted their video on YouTube.

"I got a call this morning and they were very helpful. They promised they would get me a replacement iPad today," said Alverson.

And they did. UPS told KHOU 11 News it was also able to identify its employee and he was fired. The company said he was a seasonal worker who was hired just to deliver packages during the holidays. UPS also said the Harris County Sheriff's Office arrested him Thursday. He was charged with theft.

The Alversons wonder if they were the only victim of the suspect.

Jerry I just watched 2 minutes of Harlem Shake videos and I'm more confused than I was before, when I was still able to claim full ignorance of whatever the hell that... was. I also found out about something called Li'l Bub yesterday? I hang my head in shame that I walk amongst this so-called humanity. It's not that I think I'm better than anyone, but I am growing increasingly convinced that they are factually worse than myself. Ugh.

Thankfully Digustipated's video made me :lol: several times. Thank you for that, good sir!

Nerds. Nice toilet shot. :loco:

Not a cool video, but I made this at my husband's request. Just a silly misheard lyric from a Static-X song. Yeah I actually kinda like the Machine album.

Not a cool video, but I made this at my husband's request. Just a silly misheard lyric from a Static-X song. Yeah I actually kinda like the Machine album

Haha, never picked up on the Up Seagull one, but I remember back in the day my friends and I thought he was saying "Covered in Jello dropped in banana flakes" in "Fix".

The lyrics to Love Dump are pretty incredible.

I always loved you
Love dumpling
Your shit's like chocolate cake
And your ass smells like a rose
I really hate you
Love dumpling
Now my bowels ache

Stupid, but incredibly so. Terrible live band. :err:

:lol:

I saw them in 2001 on the Extreme Steel tour with Pantera, Slayer, Skrape, and Morbid Angel. Honestly don't remember how they sounded live. Probably bad, but not as bad as Skrape.

I totally saw that tour, when they were in Long Beach out here! I think it was the last Pantera show ever? That wall of heat thing they did was awesome.

:kickass:

Skrape were fucking HORRIBLE. The entire crowd flipped them off their whole set, haha! We missed Morbid Angel. Damn lousy parking. :(

EDIT: Nope they did 5 other shows that tour after the LBC one. So, one of the last shows. They fucking ruled that night either way.

It definitely was a great show and brings back good memories of dragging my oldest brother with me to concerts when I was a teenager (not that it was hard to convince him to see Pantera). We saw Pantera a few months before then with Soulfly and Morbid Angel, in a fairly small venue. That was a crazy show...I remember people rushing and breaking down metal barriers to get to the floor section, jumping off balconies & being taken away by ambulances, & big clouds of pepper spray. Good times.

I think I saw Pantera twice live. The one time Phil was sick as hell and kept coughing everywhere. But it was pretty damn intense. Far better than Superjoint Ritual whom I saw once, and really just walked around the lobby instead. Really bad.

Morbid Angel I got to see around the Entangled in Chaos recordings, although I guess that was all done in Europe? Well either way I saw them in 1996 and it's still one of my Top 5 shows EVER.