ITT: You post your merch hauls from Heathen Crusade

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Heathen Crusade 2006 - 2 x DVD live show

V/A - The End Sampler: The Dark Psyche (which everyone got for free in their The End Records bag)

SOLSTAFIR -I Blodi og Anda

NACHTMYSTIUM - Instinct : Decay

and the buy of the weekend for me.....

CELESTIA - Apparitia - Sumptuous Spectre (the digiBOOK edition, limited to 1000 copies, released by Aeternitas Tenebraum.....looks stunning).

Didn't buy any shirts.

I really wish I'd bought that Obtest digibook.

Oh yeah, not so much of a buy per se, but RUDRA handed me 3 copies of their upcoming unmastered re-recording of "Kurukshetra" with a huge press pack. I'll be sending on to labels on their behalf because they need to be signed like you wouldn't believe.

May as well start here since it's the easiest:

2 copies of the Heathen Crusade 1 DVD (one for myself and one for Markgugs) - dammit JK, I meant to give you Mark's copy before leaving - oh well, we'll work it out.

3 Demo or compilation cd's (some killer stuff!) from Century Media, The End Records and from the band Pagan Flames.

Heathen Crusade II shirt (awesome design this year, JK, how did you not obtain this??)

CD's:

Carpathian Forest - Fuck You All!!!!
Deathspell Omega - Kénôse
Nokturnal Mortum - Mirovozzrenie
Secrets of the Moon - Stronghold of the Inviolables
Mephistopheles - Songs of the Desolate Ones

Jason

I remember not buying the shirt on day 1, thinking I'd get it on day 2. Then I somehow forgot!

I'm hoping I can still get one though.

I really wanted that Rudra shirt too. Likewise, the Manegarm shirts were stunning.

Vreid beanie
Rudra shirt
Manegarm shirt
Manegarm setlist
HC2 shirt
Dissection - Somberlain shirt
free cassette that was thrown to me during Earthen
free shirt that was thrown during Earthen
the assorted goodies in that The End bag

Slough Feg - Atavism shirt
HC2 Fest shirt
The End bag shit.
A demo of Cemented one of the bassist from Manegarm gave to me as he is working with them.
Bal-Sagoth setlist.

Was gonna pick up a Vreid and Rudra shirt, but the ones I wanted they were out of Mediums in. Hoping I can grab them from the net somehow. And I actually didn't look at the vendor CD's, and sadly most of the CD's that I needed from the bands that did play, were not there (Note: Manegarm Albums). And I was running low on money the second night so I skipped out on getting a Skyforger album that was tickling my fancy... I'll have to grab it somewhere else.

HCII shirt
Rudra Shirt
Will of the Ancients Hoodie
Dark Forest Shirt
Gwynbald Shirt
HCI Double DVD
Will of the Ancients CD
Hordes of Yore CD
500 liters of Alcohol
3 gnarly hangovers
And a partride in a dead tree

How's that HC I DVD then? I wonder if it'll be available to buy on the net? It was such a good line-up, I wouldn't mind a copy if the quality if pretty good.

Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness
Dark Forest - Aurora Borealis
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Immortal - Pure Holocaust
Mournful Congregation - The Monad of Creation
Rudra - Brahmavidya: Primordial I
Sarcofago - Lust for Death
Heathen 2 T-shirt
Heathen 1 T-shirt

Azaghal -Perkeleen Luoma
Drudkh-Forgotten Legends
Lotus Eaters- Dead can dance Tribute