I've had nothing to do for the past 3 working days..

FrostGiant

Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper
Apr 12, 2002
Bay Area, WI
nathanholly.com
So last week I tell boss #2 (the guy that gives me my work) that I'll be done with the current project by the end of the week. Well, he didn't give me the shit for the next one. Well it was Friday before a long weekend and I wouldn't have done anything anyway. So yesterday he stops by and I tell him I'll be wrapping up the paperwork in an hour (this was at 7 in the am). I figured he'd bring the shit by. No. And I couldn't find him all day. Same deal this morning. So I finally had to leave him a message telling him I'm sitting here with nothing going on. WTG!! I mean, I don't really care. Doing nothing is just as exciting as doing something at this place, but if I get in trouble for this I'll be pissed.

Actually he's alright. I get paid by the hour so I don't mind working the overtime. And the less he's around the better. But if I were salaried I'd be pissed. Also, if he says anything to me that I don't appear to be working hard I'll be pissed. aint my fault boss #2 aint on the ball.

Anyway, I'm waiting on a phone call for a permanent job. The recruiter said it sounded like they wanted to hire me but you know how that shit goes. I could use that too. I've got about $700 worth the maintenance and repairs on my vehicule to pay for.

cars are a bitch. i am so glad i don't have to pay for the subway to get fixed every 6 months like i did my freakin vw.

I just rolled over 100gs on the odometer so I figure I'd refresh everything. The big costs are the tires. But yeah, I need my car so I can go to work so I can pay for my car.