I've had Pod Farm for 45 minutes

i like it, a lot. im 16.. and have all the equipment nescesery to make good mixes, but why is my sound not good?! yours is so big and tight. (thats what she said) and my tone is just muddy.. ): i wish someone could make a video on how to make a good mix

because your 16 lol.. but seriously just for your sake i would suggest reading old threads on here for a few weeks and making a new account to avoid all the flaming and then come back when you have questions that havent been previously answered

because your 16 lol.. but seriously just for your sake i would suggest reading old threads on here for a few weeks and making a new account to avoid all the flaming and then come back when you have questions that havent been previously answered

Ouch lol. Glad i did my fair share of lurking :p

He does have a good point there @Laneismusic

Up to you what you want to do with your account on that behalf haha, but do look through old threads for questions that aren't very particular to your situation. If they are generalized as such, you're bound to find numerous hits easily.

i like it, a lot. im 16.. and have all the equipment nescesery to make good mixes, but why is my sound not good?! yours is so big and tight. (thats what she said) and my tone is just muddy.. ): i wish someone could make a video on how to make a good mix

im not even going to start.
/facepalm

6 replies and none related to the question :rolleyes:

kenny8505, sounds good mate.
Are you using the same tone both sides or have you came up with 2?

Make sure you post a clip when you have finished tweaking and mixing :kickass:

@vaiman: Thanks dude!
well on here its the same tone but now i've tweaked them a bit so there not exactly the same.
And i sure will. You guys will be hearing a lot of this mix from me. Im about to record an EP for this band.

@luv2snipe and MaaneGarm:
thanks guys!

P.S.
Im 16. Seriously :lol:

haha sounds amazing dude. id love to hear it with a bit more bass and some vocals! and stop hating on the 16 y/o he will learn.

Sounds good to me man, maybe a bit brittle, but has nice power and weight to it.

You're not much older, your grammar is worse, and your attitude is super dickheaded. For your sake, I would suggest you grow up a bit before calling the kettle black.

Seriously guys, lay off on the peoples ages. I'm 19, who gives a shit if we're young? Ryan Harvey is a couple months younger than me and gets more business than most of the people on this forum - age has NOTHING to do with it.

And for the record, that's what she said is a hilarious statement regardless of your age.

wow looking back I came across quiet harsh but telling him to make a new account was was just some honest advice pretty much me trying to save him some of the thrashing it seems many of noobs take on these boards for asking simple questions.

As you said age doesn't mean a whole lot when it comes to this stuff and in Laneismusic defense many of the basics probably could stand to be gone over again as most of the new members are quiet a bit younger and are looking for a different sound then members were even a few years ago when these basics were covered. maybe there should even be a beginners section of the forum added?

but honestly I was just trying to keep the kid away from the flaming that goes on with a lot of new members asking these questions sorry for not wording it like I should have