I've just received a live engineer job offer

Hi guys.
It went very well...there was another sound guy that knew what he did and help me a lot.
Initially it was a little hard for me because I didn't know the mixer (soundcraft 32 channel) but after some minutes it was ok.
dBx compressor for kick and the 3 toms (probably it was better for snare instead of kick).
I didn't need to take some pics because we used the same channels for drums and the other guy put vocals,guitars and bass for all his bands in other channels.
At the end, my band had the better sound of the evening, although it was a shitty room. Snare came out really well, as the kick and expecially the toms (maxed) that we can't hear when other bands played.
Little hall verbs for snare and toms, and a vocal verb for vocals (that I turned up a little when he did some long growl).
I'm very happy of the result and the guys as well.
Thanks for all your help guys! :)

Hi guys.
It went very well...there was another sound guy that knew what he did and help me a lot.
Initially it was a little hard for me because I didn't know the mixer (soundcraft 32 channel) but after some minutes it was ok.
dBx compressor for kick and the 3 toms (probably it was better for snare instead of kick).
I didn't need to take some pics because we used the same channels for drums and the other guy put vocals,guitars and bass for all his bands in other channels.
At the end, my band had the better sound of the evening, although it was a shitty room. Snare came out really well, as the kick and expecially the toms (maxed) that we can't hear when other bands played.
Little hall verbs for snare and toms, and a vocal verb for vocals (that I turned up a little when he did some long growl).

Glad to hear it went so well! It'll probably give you a lot of confidence for the future :)

Hi guys.

You could route the tom tracks to an additional subgroup and bring it up a little....you will suddenly get an increase of power!

Ahaha...don't know. Probably I will do it for some friends and some additional income (50€) , nothing special.
This week I start a data entry job for an important italian insurance/bank, for 3 months, don't know what will I do in the future. In this period my studio job was really still so, I have to do something else :D
Bands ask to record but "in the future" so I've not a solid schedule and I have lot of holes between 1 band and another. We will see