I've made a little chat area for us!!!

F

Female Rocker

Hello friends, I've created a little chat area for us Saxon Fans. I hope it does work ;) !!!! You will find it under
www.geocities.com/rockinjil
What would you say about meeting there this evening, let's say 9:00 p.m. german time (is that 8:00 p.m. British Time??), just to check out if it does work? Would be great!!! Hope to see you theeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!!!!

Sods Law I missed it, is this going to be a regular Tuesday session, or more? Somebody tell me please!

Good morning, Zandro! You probably burst out laughing now if I tell you that I missed the chat as well. I totally forgot about it and then, when I had a look later, of course nobody was there. I AM SORRY!!! But if you like we could meet regulary Tuesday evenings, if we have time. How is weather in good old Scotsland? As terrible as in Germany? :(

Okay if that is the general idea i will be in the chat room onTuesday at 8pm in the evening British time approx. Provided i can get in, i'm not terribly computer literate so if i have to log in or anything it takes me a few minutes to figure it all out.
See you there.

Tuesday it is, for those of us who can make it, remember and people like Peter Day and I who barely know one end of a computer from the other. Made all the more difficult at times like now when I have 2 very big dogs trying to climb on my knee. Speak to you all on Tuesday, I hope.

well i managed to get in okay, but no one else there!!!
perhaps we could try again next Tuesday say 8:00pm British time which would be 9:00pm in Germany and most of Europe.

We were in the chat-room at 10pm german time, but nobody was there.......maybe next Tuesday?!

CU! M&T :) :cool:

I am guilty of not getting to the chat room. Bad yes I know. However I have not been a well bunny and then my sister went and had her baby so I have not been on the net for a week or so. Hopefully Tuesday 19/6/01

oh no i am totally guilty.. i forgot all about it until 10pm British time!!!
Was watching a video (The Patriot - Mel Gibson film) and only just remebered. sorry all.
When will we get this together.
Okay I will be in there next Tuesday from several times onwards from 8pm British time.. that is a promise i have written it in my diary so i will not forget.

hello jill from germany,

my name is anthony from england leeds and i am 26 years old
it is so good to have a female rocker on this board.
and yes it would be great to have a chat room on saxons web site.
best wishes and love anthony.

:smokin:

Sh..!!!

We are again too late for the chat!!! It´s now 9.30 pm english time and nobody´s there........maybe next tuesday??

CU, T & M

It would be cool to chat sometime!!
Someone post here if they are up for a chat. :)

Hello friends!!

I forgot to tell you I was on holidays for two weeks, came back yesterday!!! TOMORROW I WILL DEFENETELY BE IN THE CHAT, OK!!!!

Anthony, thanks a lot ;) for your message! Will talk to you tomorrow evening, can't wait, hope to meet you all there!!!

Love from Germany
JILxxxx

dear jill
hello you sexy thing its anthony i will be on line tonight 9-7-01 after 6 english time
i will go to your chat room to see if you are there ;)
with my love anthony abbot xxxxxxxxx.

Hello Mr. Abott,

Why the heck do you think I'm sexy??? I reality I am an old, ugly rock n' roll witch! And by the way, do you know my brother? He's the "Gloeckner von Notre Dame"...;) ;)

hi jill,
the way you bring your self over as sexy on line. so how old are you then and i cannot believe you when you say that you are an old witch.
i bet you are lovely. :eek: :rollin:

Dear Mr. Abbot!

Could you please explain a bit nearer what makes somebody "sexy" when he's discussing about Saxon & Rockmusic on a message board? Did you probably smoke something bad?? ;) ;) ;) (just FUN!!!) By the way - I am happily married and my hubbie is also an old rockin' devil ;) But would be great anyway to see you in the chat next Sunday night, okey dokey? See you later charming Abbot... ;)

dear jill,

sorry it i came over to strong i don't mean any harm.
it is just my way please forgive me i call all wemen love i an nice man realy.
if you ever think i am to stong just say so and i will say sorry.
ragards anthony. xxx ;) and don't somke anything but lambert & butler cigarettes.;)

Hello rockin Anthony,

don't worry, I just wanted to tease you a bit ;) ;) ;) with my last comment, I think it's really fun here with you on the board and I hope to see you in the chat on sunday!!! Loooooads of greetings from Germany ;)
Mrs. Female Rocker