Ive NEVER been to a concert

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Like I said, I have NEVER been to a concert before. I asked my dad earlier, half-joking, "Do you want to go to an Opeth concert" And hes like yeah sure as long as its not on this friday. And I'm like o_O

Then I come and check the gigs list to see if there's anything in my area, I'm in PA. Theres no close gigs. :( I truly wanted to see Opeth and Porcupine Tree together..... but I guess I will never see them!

I just hope Opeth and Porcupine Tree do this kind of
thing again!

And that, as they say, is that.. :(

how old are you? is your dad a fan of opeth, too?

I was looking forward to seeing the popular opeth with Lacuna Coil earlier this summer, as i havent heard much from them but heard they were great, but aparently the show i went to was right after the last opeth headlining tour and lacuna headlined it. can't remember if it was a friend's fault that couldnt come on a different date, oh well.

i was at the last show of the tour with lacuna coil.. they played serenity painted death for us.. oh god taht was great

and dude, take a bus! you haev to see this band live. it will be worth it. please take the oppurtunity to see them. i cant stress enough about how much of a good time youll have listening/watching them. when i saw them i was just like smiling the whole time after sitting through 2 shitty bands sets and feeling like shit. once they started playing i felt like 1 million dollars. im rambling cause im fucked up. go see opeth you fiend! :)

i wanted to go see opeth and lacuna coil together but i missed it cause i didnt have money to pay for the ticket. arrrgggg. but then i went and saw lacuna coil, they came with tappping the vein, daylight dies, and into eternity that was a good show. but then i didnt get to go to opeth cause it was like $30!!!!!! it was crazy man.

So what's your point? Neither have I...but on the other hand, I live near (about 100 miles south) a major city (Tampa) so maybe when I get a job, i'll be able to get concert tickets....hmmm....well, i'd consider relocating near a major city if I were you...maybe when you move out of your parent's house.

The intruder88 said:
So what's your point? Neither have I...but on the other hand, I live near (about 100 miles south) a major city (Tampa) so maybe when I get a job, i'll be able to get concert tickets....hmmm....well, i'd consider relocating near a major city if I were you...maybe when you move out of your parent's house.

You have to go up to tampa for the Dimmu, CoB, Hypocrisy and Nevermore show in November. I'll definitely be there and it's always cool to meet forumers.

Dude just go by yourself. Im 17 and i have been to one concert already by myself. Its actually not that bad, and it was quite fun really.

Then tommorrow, Aug 3rd, im going to that Maiden show by myself. Sometimes people can't revolve around your scheduel so then go to it alone!, if its possible for you of course.