I've Never Seen so Many Peachtree's

ProgB

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2003
Is it Just me or does Atlanta have a fetish with Streets called Peachtree
:)

YtseJammer said:
Anybody know how to get from the Granada, or Earthlink for that matter, to Turner Field? I'm planning on going to the Braves game Sunday...

Thanks in advance!

Well, I know this is a little short notice, but if you can read this...
Take Spring St (parallel to W. Peachtree, behind the venue), to North Avenue. Go straight, and continue in the left lane, following signs for I-75/85 South.
Get onto the interstate, and keep goina about 3 miles, past the i-20 interchange. Turner Field is on the left-you can't miss it.

If you want MARTA directions...well, I think that the South line runs to the field, past the Five Points station, but I'm not entirely sure. Check the maps in the MARTA lobbies.

Hope this helps.

Ah, it's good being a native. And yes, last time I checked, there wre 32 Peachtree streets, in one form or another...

Actually, I believe there is a grand total of 47 streets in the metro Atlanta area with the name Peachtree in them. :)

Also, if you want to go to the Braves game, I highly recommend taking MARTA. Just hop the train south to the 5 Points station, then follow the signs for the Braves shuttle. :)

--Mike