Ive only jus noticed the MOP sample!

It's one of those things, that sticks out every time you hear the song, after you recognize it. At least it does for me.

strik9 said:
It's one of those things, that sticks out every time you hear the song, after you recognize it. At least it does for me.
same. I heard it the first time a few years ago, and now I listen for it :cool:

yeah totally it gets bigger and more obvious everytime!! bu you see I've only been a thrax fan for about 3 years (im only 16) and it took me ages to hear thsi song so thats why it wasnt so obvious

Thrash fiend said:
yeah totally it gets bigger and more obvious everytime!! bu you see I've only been a thrax fan for about 3 years (im only 16) and it took me ages to hear thsi song so thats why it wasnt so obvious

Ya got to start somewhere, and Anthrax is a good place to start:headbang:

Well, for the longest time, I only had the version on Return of the Killer A's, which edits some stuff, including the sample, so when I popped in the Videos DVD, I was suprised and laughed to myself when that popped up...

Mickenglanduk said:
Ya got to start somewhere, and Anthrax is a good place to start:headbang:

yeah man ive bin a thrax fan sinse i was about 13/14 and i worked form there on i now on over 200 metal cd's and i can honestly say i live for this.:headbang: ..you dont find many 16 year olds as dedicated as me haha!

jdelpi said:
200 CDs by age 16 is quite impressive, if you paid for them all.

Yeah man I dont download so ive bought pretty much a cd every week for a few years and i built up my collection jus that way. Addmitedly theres some shite (disturbed and rammstein were the first cd's i ever bought!) but theres some cool stuff in there aswel...jus bought the 2nd down album today im lovin that shit.:headbang:

Thrillho said:
I fucking hate Lars. I wish he would get cancer. In his ass.
I've heard that he has serious drug problems, and that's why he didn't play Download. Any truth to this?