I've read you use Rotosound strings..

baroz

The hun
I have these strings actually on my bass.. Why you use them? I've noticed they have a very much metallic sound, and in a fast playing the sound that exits is too much dirty (in my humble opinion), maybe it's my bass that sucks? :)

thanks, you're the greatest (as musician and as person, for your "disponibility")

What kind of answer are you looking for? Rotosound strings are the strings I use, I've always used them. It's the only one for me. I've tried other kinds and they don't sound as good, last as long or play as well. So I continue to use Rotosound. They don't get too much dirty for me, maybe because I hang out in the mud I don't notice.

SDG

They don't get too much dirty for me, maybe because I hang out in the mud I don't notice.
By "hanging out in the mud" you mean, in a ring with mud, ladies and what not? Like Super-Wrestle-womanizer-salsa-in-da-mud. Sounds great. Always smooth with the ladies...

I used Rotosound SoloBass strings.. and they're nice, bright srings without too much fingernoise, though they don't live too long..
But as I know RotoJazz flats are considered as best flats by many people (including Steve Harris) 'cause they're bright, not muddy as other flats..

Mud? You mean low-mids - I love them!

PS. I found my strings - Everly B52 - and I know what do you mean by
It's the only one for me.
:D