I've recorded a new song: Bring The Head Of God

Yo Kush! What's happening... anyway just wanted to make a quick post..

E Minor is not the same as C Major.. it is the relative minor to G Major..

A minor is the relative minor to C Major..

Hope that helped... unless you meant to type G instead of C the first time..

By the way.. find relative major by going a step and a half up from natural minor.. find relative minor by going a step and a half down from major.. step and a half in guitar terms is three frets..

rock on

Brandon

Originally posted by Autumn Falls
Yo Kush! What's happening... anyway just wanted to make a quick post..

E Minor is not the same as C Major.. it is the relative minor to G Major..

A minor is the relative minor to C Major..

Hope that helped... unless you meant to type G instead of C the first time..

By the way.. find relative major by going a step and a half up from natural minor.. find relative minor by going a step and a half down from major.. step and a half in guitar terms is three frets..

rock on

Brandon

Um.. yes.. well, I was just testing you.. that's right...

Well, the guitar part was in A minor then, and not E minor, but that is due to my lack of knowledge with chords.. I just put my fingers in certain places, and it makes either a good sound or a bad sound. If it is a bad sound, it is bothing, if good sound, it is a chord.

I have also recorded the guitar and vocal part for another song, Called Phasmatis, and I am deciding how to do the keyboards for this one. It's 11 minutes long, so this time, I'll definately have to have a lower quality mp3 otherwise I can't host it and show you guys.

It's cool Kush. Are you and Klaha still coming down on Wednesday? I bought a keyboard back, plus my electric which needs new strings.

You people need cable! I pressed the link and it started playing in about 3 seconds :headbang:

Michael, it kind of sounds like a fiddle playing, rather than a keyboard. It's cool....