The Opeth Song that Fires you Up

Serenity Painted Death (it sucks they didn't do the pinch harmonics live...)
The Moor
The Grand Conjuration
...and Deliverance - It was fucking awesome at the Orlando Show, my favorite song at that gig

The Baying Of The Hounds of course.

I'll never understand the infatuation for The Grand Conjuration, this song, albeit Ghost Reveries is one of my favourite piece actually, seems, to me, one of the weakened part of GR.

Mannsør;7736489 said:

I'll never understand the infatuation for The Grand Conjuration, this song, albeit Ghost Reveries is one of my favourite piece actually, seems, to me, one of the weakened part of GR.

It's centered around a really simple riff but its got a great bit of growling that comes out fast at you and that one simplistic riff is quite awesome even if its not complex. Of course I answered for songs that could fire me up. If the OP had asked about what songs were masterpieces or whatever, it would fall behind some less aggressive but more complex songs for sure.

Mannsør;7736489 said:

dude, how could you not love 5:52 - 6:05 "thuuuuuhhhhh graaaaaaaandd cooohhhhhnjuuuuuuuuraaaaaayyytiooohhhnn"

what a great song

Baying of the hounds is another great song

Serenity Painted Death ftw! I could probably hang with Per on that one!

The Moor... "Ungodly Freak, DEFILER!" I scream that part out even while I'm driving. Wreath is insanely good for late night driving, too.
Lol, I've done that^

The Moor, April Ethereal, Masters Apprentice's, Forest of October, BWP, and When just to name a few, its hard to pick just one.