J.DavisNJ, Metaltastic, Felix Neumann NYC adventure...

Felix,

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that movie!

This one Spanish/German actor, Daniel Bruhl is in it. Do you know him? You should check out this movie called "The Edukators" if you have not already. Really, really cool German movie. He is in that as well.

Cool pics again. Very cool visual effect, hehehe.

I'm psyched for Heidelberg dude. We are gonna party pretty hard, so you have been warned. :-D

-Joe

This one Spanish/German actor, Daniel Bruhl is in it. Do you know him? You should check out this movie called "The Edukators" if you have not already. Really, really cool German movie. He is in that as well.

That is actually a really good movie, it was one of these movies you watch and are pleasantly surprised at how good it is, cos you'd just turned on the tv expecting the usual trash. :p

Öwen;8518101 said:
That is actually a really good movie, it was one of these movies you watch and are pleasantly surprised at how good it is, cos you'd just turned on the tv expecting the usual trash. :p

Yeah dude, it has become a favorite of mine. Subtitles FTW!

-Joe

You said he made a fat weed sandwich and munched it all down Gareth, so I was saying that if the weed wasn't somehow insulated so he could shit it back out, that's such a waste!

Felix,

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that movie!

Cool pics again. Very cool visual effect, hehehe.

I'm psyched for Heidelberg dude. We are gonna party pretty hard, so you have been warned. :-D

-Joe

Ahaaa "Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei"...oh yeah, I think I saw this movie..but I was drunk and I cannot remember anything about it :lol: I need to watch it again. Oh yeah "Daniel Brühl" is one of the most important actors in Germany. He also has an awesome role in "Inglorious Basterds" (he played a highly decorated German war hero). This Movie showed me again..Quentin Tarantino is absolute crazy!

Thanks for your words about the pics, Joe :) I´m glad you like it!!

Heidelberg will be cool!! :kickass:

nice, i has a redhead myself..

m_aa28ca0a9c014b07ad7486f8274712-1.jpg