J.DavisNJ, Metaltastic, Felix Neumann NYC adventure...

Öwen;8498360 said:
Felix looks so serious though :D

Hahaha, in this case appearances are very deceiving though, he's the friendliest dude in the world! :kickass:

And J, sorry dude, I remember now you mentioning that, but honestly I completely forgot! :oops: FWIW, we'd been planning this thing for months :headbang:

Any chance you tried out a Mk V while you were in Rudy's? I'm still waiting for a review of that thing from someone who knows metal.

Glad you guys had fun.

Great! You guys had some good time as I can see! It's funny that you guys had a chance to meet in NY while Felix and I never had a chance to visit each other - even by the fact both of us live in germany :D

53Crëw;8504467 said:
Any chance you tried out a Mk V while you were in Rudy's? I'm still waiting for a review of that thing from someone who knows metal.

Glad you guys had fun.

I wanted to, but the sales dude was glaring at us to leave so we bounced shortly after.

I had a Mark III that could definitely get pretty mean. It wouldn't be my first choice for metal though.

-Joe

I wanted to, but the sales dude was glaring at us to leave so we bounced shortly after.

Hahaha, yup, and I made sure to pour on the "man, thanks SO much for letting us do this" treatment :lol: Not like there was a single other fucking person in the store though...asshole :Smug: And Steve, yeah, you'll notice in the pic with me and Felix in it the Mark V combo was in the bg, but nope, couldn't give it a run

Hahaha, yup, and I made sure to pour on the "man, thanks SO much for letting us do this" treatment :lol: Not like there was a single other fucking person in the store though...asshole :Smug: And Steve, yeah, you'll notice in the pic with me and Felix in it the Mark V combo was in the bg, but nope, couldn't give it a run

Yeah, he looked really thrilled to be working that day lol.

-Joe

Aaaaaahhh can´t wait to contribute some of my pics for this thread :) YOU DUDES ARE AWESOME!!! I had a great time with you, Joe & Marcus! I can give back your kind words :kickass:

I´m at home now and tired as fuck. New York is CRAZY! We were nearly everywhere, also in Harlem on a Jazz Show!! I could write thousands of words now about this special trip, but I think..i..t will b e not possii..b..l..ee...*sleeping*

Aaaaaahhh can´t wait to contribute some of my pics for this thread :) YOU DUDES ARE AWESOME!!! I had a great time with you, Joe & Marcus! I can give back your kind words :kickass:

I´m at home now and tired as fuck. New York is CRAZY! We were nearly everywhere, also in Harlem on a Jazz Show!! I could write thousands of words now about this special trip, but I think..i..t will b e not possii..b..l..ee...*sleeping*

Good to hear you made it back to the fatherland in one piece dude. Great to meet and chill with you again. :)

-Joe