J.DavisNJ, Metaltastic, Felix Neumann NYC adventure...

Haha we´ll meet again in Heidelberg, dude :kickass: But then without puking girlfriends and loosing 300$ smartphone :lol: It was a special day for all of us. We´ll certainly not forget that fast!

Haha definitely not bro! I got an iPhone anyway so all is good!

I'll be on email periodically throughout my trip, so I can give you information about our hotel when we arrive.

-Joe

Haha definitely not bro! I got an iPhone anyway so all is good!

I'll be on email periodically throughout my trip, so I can give you information about our hotel when we arrive.

-Joe

This sounds good, bro! At which day exactly you´ll visit Heidelberg..do you already know it?

I´m sure you are in love with the I-phone. I really, really like this smart piece. Take good care of it :)

Lol! I'd my first trip to NYC earlier this year (St. Patrick's week) and I played that same electronic drumkit in the pics above. I really thought that the music stores would be much bigger though...I mean, it's NYC!

Hahaha, yup. I'm a typical Yank...rude, impatient, and I say Cawfee.

Felix, we will be in Heidelberg from September 13-15.

-Joe

Hahaha I die without Caaawfeee :kickass:

In the next time I will open a thread about American food. I made lots of pictures..Felix eating some fatty and unhealthy stuff :lol: Bacon with Sirup...WTF? This was pretty new for me :)

13-15 September? Okay then I would absolutely prefer Sunday the 13. September. The other days could be difficult, because of my schedule.

Once again, it was a real pleasure dudes; the language barrier wasn't that bad really, as I know the basics of German, so I could usually figure it out (I think the worst moment which was still pretty funny is when we found Felix' exact guitar at Sam Ash, which has now taken over the old Manny's building for their guitar store btw, and he was talking about how he had changed the knobs to "skools" - after much confused pantomiming, gesturing, and him and his girlfriend repeating "totenkopf!" over and over again, she pointed to the skull on the back of her hoodie, and the mystery was solved ) But yeah, that was one of a handful of times, otherwise it was no problem, your English was great Felix!

Hahaha yeah Marcus :lol: This was pretty awesome! My personal fave was the "organic chicken" I still laughed the next days about it. This sounds so fucking scince fiction.."I would like to have the organic chicken"!!! LOL

Speaking English was not really easy for me without google translator :D But I tryed :erk: Btw we saw the "Inglorious Basterd" Movie in the Cinema at the Time Square. We were two Germans in middle of an American horde clapped and applauded each time, when a German was killed cruelty :lol: LOL it was a kick! The best thing were.. this Movie is 30% in German language (without subtitles), so we understood all this dialogues as the only ones. What a day, dudes!!

Btw I recommend this movie to all of you. Brutal as FUCK and awesome dialogues as usual :)

Hey Felix,

Awesome pics!

Yep, a lot of our food isn't very healthy, but so tasty! Hahaha.

I still really want to see Inglorious Basterds!

Cool dude, I will PM you once I am in Europe. Can you PM me your email address? I will email from my phone mostly.

-Joe

Seems like I need to get my ass to Heidelberg at that time ;)
Just got my driver's license (was way to lazy to do it before) so that should be no problem (dann kannste auch mit jemand deutsch reden @ Felix :D ).

Update on my phone, not that anyone cares lol:

I bought an iPhone 3GS 16gb. It rocks. balls.

-Joe

best choice ever, glad to hear shoving your blackberry up a mesa cab turned out cool for you. Iphone kicks ass. I got a 3G, these new shits are coming out way too fast, I bought mine in December and the 3Gs were brand fuckin new here when I bought it

Would love to catch up with you guys, but don't know if it'll be possible since we're out playing gigs around that time.

Any other places you're hitting up, Joe?

best choice ever, glad to hear shoving your blackberry up a mesa cab turned out cool for you. Iphone kicks ass. I got a 3G, these new shits are coming out way too fast, I bought mine in December and the 3Gs were brand fuckin new here when I bought it

Yeah dude! best choice ever. I should have never gotten the BB. My buddy advised against it and was right! So many cool features and apps.

-Joe

Would love to catch up with you guys, but don't know if it'll be possible since we're out playing gigs around that time.

Any other places you're hitting up, Joe?

Hey dude,

We are flying into Amsterdam for a few nights, then off to Heidelberg, then off to somewhere near wine country...shit what is the name. Munhweiler Al-Sanz or something.

We might visit around Kaiserslautern as well, but I'm unsure of the day.

After that we are spending around five nights in Munich. Gonna hit up Oktoberfest, Berchtesgaten, Salzburg, and whatever else we find. We are renting a van so we will be driving everywhere.

We have rented apartments in Amsterdam and Munich. Gonna be sickkkk. :)

-Joe

In my opinion you don't have to visit Berchtesgaden, was there in 9th grade for 5 days and it was fucking boring (all we did was building our own bongs and smoking weed all the time).