Jack Rants

If anyone saw The Sopranos this past weekend did anyone else get freaked out at how the oriental kid who looks up to Junior at the psych ward has a striking resemblance to the shooter?

I didn't see the episode (no HBO, I only catch the reruns on A&E), but you are not the first person to notice that.

ps, I saw Uncle Jr at the diner

I need another podcast. I really was expecting you to do one on the Virginia Tech shootings when they started blaming Counter Strike and other violent video games for his rampage.

I did do a rant on the whole Virgina Tech thing last week... but I ultimately decided not to put it up. I dont wanna give this whole media frenzy any more attention. Im sick of hearing about it.

Good call.

not to mention people would probably not understand your point of view and they would take shit the wrong way

I did do a rant on the whole Virgina Tech thing last week... but I ultimately decided not to put it up. I dont wanna give this whole media frenzy any more attention. Im sick of hearing about it.

I think it's safe to put it up if you still have it saved. I'm interested in hearing it.

no one has posted in here a year and it's still Sticky!

JACK - we HAVE to do a video rant SOOOOON!

you know what..... I think that is a great idea.... ranting about this whole metal vs hardcore thing.

Jack, what do you say?

Well, I listen. I always thought your views on the female anatomy were very amusing.