Jackson Kelly KE3 v. JS30KE

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Anybody have experience with both guitars? I haven't had a chance to play either in a long time, just want to see if the $200 difference is justified (I don't really want a tremolo). I'm most concerned about feel, since I would guess tone is a pickup replacement away with the same body style.

Thanks for any feedback. :Spin:

i have a ke7 and its nice. it doesnt have a trem and it sings! great sustain. ive played the ke3 and the trem takes away i though. ive never been much of a fan. so i would go for the string thru one. thats about as much feedback i can give ya without knowing the woods and such
~gR~

Thanks for the replies. Sadly I won't be able to afford one for a bit, but since I've been drooling over them for some time, it'll happen someday...

Unless I go crazy and get an SG instead. :Smokedev:

anything JS = Just Shitty. Period.

JS series is made in india, poorly constructed, horrible wood, and just all around shit craftsmanship. If you want a "Real" import Kelly, go for a X Series, Kelly. or A KE3, they really do make a BIG difference.

I have a regular js30 dinky and it was made in japan. It's not that great of a guitar but im poor and I like it better than the cheap ibanez's (played a usa sl1 once, sex in my hands)