JAG PANZER GETS GO AHEAD FOR LIVE DISC!

Darin J Moore

May 7, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Hey all, saw this posted over on The Panzer Forum and thought I'd repost. Looks like not only will Chris be immortalized on the upcoming Nevermore Live DVD shoots, but a live Panzer disc as well!

"The double live album have officially been given the 'green light' by Century Media.

We've known for quite awhile that the live album would be forthcoming, but we finally have the official go ahead for it.

Nothing is set in stone and I still need to contact some promoters but we (bandmembers) have come up with our preference for our location.

As much as we'd like to play in Europe (the Rohr in Stuttguart is a great suggestion) it doesn't make sense from an equipment point of view. We've all got great equipment that we never get to use on tour. We always have to rent gear for touring.

For the live album we'd like to use our own speaker cabs, amps, etc. I'd like to use several guitars instead of 2.

We'd also like to have a nice stageshow, which is also not possible on our budget for Europe.

So currently our choice is Montreal, although Cleveland is certainly a possibility. I need to get in touch with the promoters and see what we can work out." - Mark Briody