Jag Panzer is back!

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
In my humble opinion, one of *the* most underated bands in metal. According to a post on their Facebook page, Harry is back in the band and they are currently in the studio working on a new album!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Couldn't be happier!

Facebook said:
JAG PANZER will headline Harder Than Steel Festival in Germany, Dittigheim on 26.9.2015 WITH Harry The Tyrant Conklin on vocals!!!! Our studio is booked the next weekend for doing vocal tracks for a new song! it came out really good and Harry's got some killer vocal lines for it!

Good news. I was a bit confused initially, as I saw Mark Briody's post on Facebook stating that Harry sounds great on the new material, but I apparently never saw the earlier info that Harry was even back in the band, heh.

They were always a band it seemed like I should be into, but never could. Tyrant is a cool MF'er though. I spent a good hour chatting with him at the bar after their set one night

This is great news!!! So glad the band is back!!! Although on their facebook page i didn't see anything about Harry being back in the band. On the front page it just mentioned that Harry is singing on a vocal track they recorded.......Are you sure he's just not a guest vocalist for the new album?

Harry never left the band. The band called it quits a few years ago after Scourge to the Light because they couldnt tour the USA because no one cared about them, only Europe. They played a few European shows last year and have another one in September this year. Really doubt they will play the USA anymore.

Harry never left the band. The band called it quits a few years ago after Scourge to the Light because they couldnt tour the USA because no one cared about them, only Europe. They played a few European shows last year and have another one in September this year. Really doubt they will play the USA anymore.

Well, I know there was a falling out between Harry and the rest of the band, and I remember Mark mentioning that some really bad stuff was said, and that's when the band decided to call it quits...At least this shows that the band was able to patch things up.... I remember attending attending the "Age of Mastery" release party at Mark's house and everyone in the band was so nice.

Bump....

JAG PANZER TO HEADLINE SAN DIEGO METAL SWAP MEET ON APRIL 29TH

SDMetalSwapMeet17.png

If anyone is in Colorado, or wants to come here, they're playing April 22 in Colorado Springs too.

Toni Scholes and ROCKS Present - DJ's Gardens Reunion
Ages 21+
Music Starts 7 PM 4/21
LINEUP:
CastleRaven
Eric Schaudies Band
11th Hour
Deathride
Lamb Bed

Music Starts 5PM 4/22
LINEUP:
Sabbatar
Sideffect
Titan Force
Hellstrum
Jag Panzer
Goya

The weekend is loaded with great bands who have rocked the Springs over the years. This will be a historic weekend and special treat for all of you who love to ROCK! 21+

This event will be broadcast live on KCOS!!

Rocks Sports Bar and Grill
1840 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909

https://www.facebook.com/events/1609082912452263/

Reactions: llorenth
JAG PANZER - THE DEVIANT CHORD DUE IN SEPTEMBER; ARTWORK, TRACKLISTING REVEALED

"...For Jag Panzer, team spirit is more important than anything else. Without team spirit, guitarist Mark Briody would no longer see any reason for continuing the band. "We're like a family, we've all known each other for many years," he says and looks back at the years between 2011 and 2013 when Jag Panzer were on the brink of calling it a day. "Two band members quit and there was little interest in hiring new people and starting over. Introducing new musicians would have been tough, so we decided to disband."

But then the American power metal act's strong fan base made itself heard, causing the spark to be rekindled. Briody: "We had a lot of interest in our early albums, so my band mates soon noticed that people were still listening to Jag Panzer, that the audience was still there. We started talking on the phone more and more. Some excellent gig offers arrived so we decided we should get back together." What a stroke of good fortune, after all now the public can look forward to an accomplished comeback album. The Deviant Chord is a veritable metal manifesto, scheduled for release via Steamhammer/SPV on September 29th, and consists of ten awesome songs featuring all those typical Jag Panzer strengths that the band's fans have come to appreciate...."

Deviant%20Chord.jpg

Reactions: llorenth