Jam Night Benifit Show Planned For Fri. Oct. 3

SuperKirk said:
Something to keep in mind, the songs have to be easy enough where they can be pulled off by a group of musicians that have never rehearsed it together. So anything too tricky with a lot of time changes or intricacy may not work.

"Pussies!" I say. :D There's no excuse for not learning the material beforehand.

Snausages said:
For you to play? Drums are good...:loco::Spin:

:lol: :lol: hehe. Ya, cuz you do NOT want to hear me try to sing! :ill: And I'm not too gracious on guitar or bass either. I just hit things. (Tap the Smylex anyone?) :D Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night! :Spin: I'd love to hear you sing Trooper, Snausie!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
:lol: :lol: hehe. Ya, cuz you do NOT want to hear me try to sing! :ill: And I'm not too gracious on guitar or bass either. I just hit things. (Tap the Smylex anyone?) :D Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night! :Spin: I'd love to hear you sing Trooper, Snausie!

I bet ya much better singer than I...

*Sings, in Hetfield-esque fashion*:yell:

"You tek mah loff but all tek yuz tuw-AH!
You far ya muskits but all run ya threww-AH!
Sa win ya wettin faw tha next atteck-AH!
Ya betta stan thez no tunnin beck- AH!"

Something like that? Bill (Warren from Creeping Death) would be proud, or hella offended...

I'd be more inclined to make the fool out of myself, but Jaymz version of The Trooper is in a different key than what the actual version is. Still wanna me to get that crazy?:devil::err::zombie:

Bruce Chickinson said:
as soon as I have time to go through about thirty entries and divey up all the songs....we just had a gig tonight and work work work takes up sooo much time ...but I am working w/ Mel on that..........very sooooooon!

Ya all are sooooo busy! Ever considered hiring a personal assistant? Someone who is familiar with the routine, some the ladies are comfy with, someone with long hair and a cool beard...

Ah, go on! I was talking about BILL!!

What?! Wait! I have to learn Raining Blood? :ill: Did I sign up for that? Glad I got the War At The Warfield DVD Tuesday! :Spin:

I'm also still trying to get the rhythm section for The Mabouti Trio in on this since we haven't all jammed together in 8 years. The four of us jamming on a Sabbath tune would be great, though it looks like those spots are filled.

Fuck yeah!! I'm going to play the shit out of Slayer!! WOO HOO!! :headbang:

You gotta get Bill on bass for the Kiss tune. Any chance we can play two Kiss tunes? I suggest God of Thunder or Parasite.

I'm sure more songs will be added since the list is looking a little lean for the amount of time that there is. Also, it looks like some songs aren't getting requested to be played on so it's possible that some of may get dropped and others added in their places.