James, are you doin any mixing, producing?

PTE3X

May 20, 2005
I really like the producing on your solo albums bro. As far as shrapnel stuff goes, and I'm a die-hard shred guitar geek, your 2 albums are definitely 2 of the BEST!-pte3x

thanks, i'm working on a tribute album to the band Death right now which i'm producing and Engineering and i'm also right in the middle of a mixdown for a band in Atlanta Georgia called DAATH. i'll keep everyone posted.

www.deathtribute.com

James Murphy said:
thanks, i'm working on a tribute album to the band Death right now which i'm producing and Engineering and i'm also right in the middle of a mixdown for a band in Atlanta Georgia called DAATH. i'll keep everyone posted.

www.deathtribute.com

So, you still play guitar from time to time though? or did that illness prevent you from doing that again?

Sorry if I seem so insensitive, I just got into metal.

Hey James are you considering doing any producing, mixing for any new up and comin bands?-Thanks-Pete

yes i am....

DAATH, from Atlanta, Georgia.. .i'm here mixing these guys self-recorded 2nd album, The Hinderers.

the band and i thought it might be a cool idea to let you hear the finished mixes of the album's closing song and title track and one of the heavier tracks, so i've loaded them into the public folder of my iDisk, which anyone with a relatively current PC or Mac can acces.

for Mac users, here's the menu path: Finder > GO > iDisk > Other User's Public Foler

then put in the member name jamesfmurphy and the password protools

for PC users, download the very small iDisk utility for XP at http://www.mac.com/1/idiskutility_download.html

PC users will also need either iTunes for PC (free download at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ ) or a recent version of Winamp, as the file is a .m4a

hope you like this band.. i think they are original and talented.

once again for clarity:

the first prompt will be for Member Name.. enter: jamesfmurphy

then the prompt for Name and Password.

Name should already say: public , so if not fill that in

password : protools