James Bond

Im with Janina, Connery still got it going. but maybe i just think that cause Im a pervert...

Janina said:
Bullshit! He might be old, but he's still quite a man :D I wish my husband will be like him when he gets to that age...
hey, i just said that cause the phrase has so many Ss to make fun of his accent, and is always the quote that pops in my head when they talk about sean connery :p

and hey, i might sound homo, but i think he is sexier than he was when he was young :lol:

Heavenscent said:
Hell, if that were the qualification for the job, I could do it too!
Are we talking about wearing a kilt?.. so.. hmm well, yeah why dont you try it??? and post pics.......... :lol:

TheSomberlain said:
My job is to get women excited :p (I wish :p )
Well there is no harm in trying :p

i hate eric bana, especially as bond. he doesnt even have a real british accent. hes damn australian! pierce was a good bond, but they tried to make the movies too flashy with him. it was much better in the old days when u watched bond for bond and not tons of action.
i also read somewhere they are trying to bring bond "up to date" to compete with comic book movies like spiderman and such. so bond is nothing more than a trendy superhero anymore.

I have to agree that Sean Connery is the best Bond, though he now hates that character, as far as i know. Apparently, after so many bond movies he was categorized and it was difficult for him to get different roles in movies.

I don't like the latest bond movies, anyway, and i won't probably go to see the new ones. I mean, it's always the same, i think i've had enough of it
*imagines Hulk wearing a bond suite* :S

Well, I just heard today that Eric Bana isn't going to be mr. Bond. He told himself that he's not worthy of the role and hasn't even negotiated about it.