James Murphy Mastering

drunkard

Like Sin Explode
May 18, 2007
Greece
www.myspace.com
Hey does anyone knows his price range for mastering?I tried to contact him by pm from this site,message from myspace and email and he didn't tell me.He will propably be too busy(I wish...:loco:..)So plz help.....

hi.. i'll respond later today.. sorry for the delay. mixing a track for another forum member at the moment.

shit Brett... even I never go there. lol.

Would you go there if there were cookies?

chocolate-cookies4-big.jpg

Jeff

sorry to be offtopic but, Ken congrats in getting back together AW and pls make sure this time it lasts. ;)

on topic: Mr Murphy, do you master only extreme metal bands or...?

sorry to be offtopic but, Ken congrats in getting back together AW and pls make sure this time it lasts. ;)

on topic: Mr Murphy, do you master only extreme metal bands or...?
does anyone do that?... i mean.. just record or mix or master only one kind of music? i've mastered bands from Rock to metal, from jazz fusion to rap, from prog to celtic folk. hope that helps.

:kickass:

does anyone do that?... i mean.. just record or mix or master only one kind of music? i've mastered bands from Rock to metal, from jazz fusion to rap, from prog to celtic folk. hope that helps.

:kickass:

What about guys like Andy, Nordstrom, Bergstrand, Machine, and company? I know they're of a VERY select few that are successful enough to be able to have that luxury, but still, they seem like good examples of the enviable ones

machine has always worked with rock and hip hopish bands... gym class heroes etc...

he started out making beats and whatnot. lamb of god was really his only "metal" band. and if you notice their last 2 albums go against the grain of common metal standards sonically...