Janet Leigh of "Psycho" fame has died

That's sad!! She was great. Did you know she was traumatized by that scene? She wouldn't take showers anymore, only tub baths. She also said that she had to have the door to the bathroom open while she was in it. That's "Psycho" isn't it!?! :eek: May she R.I.P.

MAIDEN67 said:
Did you know she was traumatized by that scene? She wouldn't take showers anymore, only tub baths. She also said that she had to have the door to the bathroom open while she was in it.
Fancy that! Me, too! :eek:

Psycho is one of my all time favorite films by one of my all time favorite directors!
Here's another bit of interesting trivia. They tried so many things to get the effect of blood running down the drain. Chocolate syrup, ketchup, you name it. Nothing looked right. They eventually took a bunch of newspapers and ran them under the water. The ink washing off the paper created just the effect the Master of Suspense was looking for, creating one of the most memorable moments in cinematic history!

RIP Janet!

I admired her work with wild cats, and was surprised that she instructed proceeds to be left to an Actors insurance charity rather than her wildlife habitat.