Janne's Hatebreeder lead sound?

:hotjump: I have one serious question.:hotjump: Why use an square or any other synth sound and try to make it similar to guitar when you can just download a guitar sound from your sound bank and play with it?

Noble Viking said:
The lead sound on Hatebreeder was made my Jens Johansson and sent to him.

Quoted for truth.

The Bringer said:
Wasn't it just a demo or test sound and Janni stuck with it?

No, it was the one Jens used at that time himself, too.

Sundown said:
:hotjump: I have one serious question.:hotjump: Why use an square or any other synth sound and try to make it similar to guitar when you can just download a guitar sound from your sound bank and play with it?

because a) guitar patches sound like shit and b) it's not really meant to perfectly simulate a guitar, just provide a cool alternate lead sound. anyway, anyone got an answer for me yet?

Fetzer said:
Hmm... it depends, if you want the old sound, or the new. (The old is the one on the Hatebreeder album, the new is more like HCDR-AYDY).

Is it me, or is the title of this thread not "Janne's Hatebreeder lead sound?"

BloodyScalpel said:
15 year olds? hah, I forgot this board was meant to give free advice to anyone who is clueless about their instruments. I'm sorry. I promise I'll google and learn whatever they are asking before I say what I know. Cheers
dude just stfu...kid made a more valid post then the shit loads of posts by these morons who think they are song writing gods and just sit around and complain all day about how aydy sucks but still just hang out here and talk about mindless bs...as for the topic creater...it dont really matter how to get his exact sound dude. Find your own sound or just create your own type of sawtooth lead.

BoDoM0311 said:
dude just stfu...kid made a more valid post then the shit loads of posts by these morons who think they are song writing gods and just sit around and complain all day about how aydy sucks but still just hang out here and talk about mindless bs...as for the topic creater...it dont really matter how to get his exact sound dude. Find your own sound or just create your own type of sawtooth lead.

yeah dude, i just wanted it for covering bodom songs from hatebreeder.

BoDoM0311 said:
I'll let you to rot and die.
And learn to read, perhaps.

i doubt that whoever made this is still reading it, but im pretty sure i saw something about wat janne uses to make his sound on www.scythes-of-bodom.com. by the way, i just got back from seeing them in chicago and they fuckin kicked!