Jaska's drumsticks

Unfortunately they aren't sold anywhere. But some other signature drumsticks are available at some mailorders for example sticks of the drummers from Primal Fear, Kreator, Nevermore and Immortal.

Those are pretty cool looking drumsticks; and Pro Mark does make good ones. (I dunno what my personal favs are yet, you try so many...) I have never caught a stick at a show before; I am too much of a runt, I tend to get trampled in the rush for them. My sole set of souviner sticks I have were given to me after a show.

But who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this time around. Then again, I have the blessing of being in front of the barricade doing photos...but that means missing the picks and sticks. It's a worthy trade in the end though I guess.

My biggest stick disaster story was me being literally IN the path of Dave Lombardo's drumstick...only to have a guy who was about 6 foot 5 reach up and pluck it out of the air right in front of me. Doh!

Jaska is known for throwing his sticks to the first or second row so that the people can catch it who survived a full Bodom show.

Zarok666 said:
Unfortunately they aren't sold anywhere. But some other signature drumsticks are available at some mailorders for example sticks of the drummers from Primal Fear, Kreator, Nevermore and Immortal.
I don't want anyone's except Jaska's :cry:

I've never seen them and I don't think I will ever get the chance, and even if I do, I don't think I'll be lucky enough to be the one to get the drumstick he throws...

well
if you get this you ar halfway there

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3387699159&category=29931

a2_1.JPG

Morning Star said:
is there any way to get those drumsticks without having to catch it when he throws them out from concerts?
Well, you could get on the stage, go up to him, and snatch it off his hand..
But he'd beat the ever-lovin' shit out of you (and I'd help him, if I were on that particular show as well :D )

MagSec4 said:
Well, you could get on the stage, go up to him, and snatch it off his hand..
But he'd beat the ever-lovin' shit out of you (and I'd help him, if I were on that particular show as well :D )

:lol: would be a funny picture :lol: