Jason Rullo`s drums

Velocity said:
Is there anyone who have information, pictures and else about Jason Rullo`s drumset? There so little information and pictures about his drumming and drumset on the webpage.

I have some really cool pics. of jason playing at the concert I went to, so if you want give me an addy and i'll send you some..ok?
:headbang:

the_satanic_rabbit said:
Some one has a crush! /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

blush.gif
bowdown.gif
(me to rullo)lol.

come on guys!!:D
wavey.gif

well just so you won't keep asking,, 5'.. maybe a couple of inches taller, don't know for sure..lol.
But yeah, he's alittle taller, but at least I can "almost" have an eye to eye view.lol. most people I am Always looking up..(UGH, my neck is starting to hurt!)
grumble.gif
lol.gif

the_satanic_rabbit said:
At least you don't have to duck when entering a room. I can't believe they build doorways that are only 6' tall! /forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

so it was made by japanese people eh?

(its funny cause they are short)

RULLO RULLO! i dunno.. but i know he has 3 toms, 2 floortoms. It looks like they maybe are 10" 12" 13" 16" 18" or somethin like that... pearl rack... a huge ass china on the right. some splashes.. man it's an awesome set i saw it live.

the_satanic_rabbit said:
At least you don't have to duck when entering a room. I can't believe they build doorways that are only 6' tall! /forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

Wow, thats the best thing about being short..lol
How tall are you anyway, rabbit??
lol.gif

I'm around 6'' and I usually don't have to duck under doorframes.....in fact, the only doorframe I have to duck under are my grandparents doorframes...for some reason they are pretty small, around 6''.

Usually I don't have to though...there are many good things, and bad things about being tall. :)

Bassmasta said:
I'm around 6'' and I usually don't have to duck under doorframes.....in fact, the only doorframe I have to duck under are my grandparents doorframes...for some reason they are pretty small, around 6''.

Usually I don't have to though...there are many good things, and bad things about being tall. /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Well one REALLY bad thing for me, Is no matter where I stand at a concert, MOST of the time there will always be someone taller then me RIGHT in front of me! GEESHH! even if it didn't start out that way, I could have a great veiw, when I get there, but when the band comes on, its like "where did this person come from??"..lol.
maybe tall people just don't get it, or they just don't give a shit!! heehee!
OH well!!lol...
Rock on anyway!!:headbang: :D

I am 6 '1. But there are a few doors in our office building here that are only 6'0. That's the perfect height for me to smack into one, because it is above eye level and you think you will clear it and then "BAM!!!!"
@##@!$%@#$@#%@#!$%@#$@ :mad:

I don't think there are many Japanese people over here :D , these door frames were made by local people. And I know that there are many tall people around here.

I am a personal friend of Jason, his student, and his admirer... I can tell you he is a great guy who deserves to be where he's at. We had dinner and wine together 2 weeks ago and talked about drums and life, and it was such a great night.
Miss you Jay!
S

No please let's not mix up stuff. Jason is engaged, I know his beautiful girl, he mentions her every 3 sentences, and they're crazy for each other. I know that other people in this forum are trying to pretend they had something with him, but I can say it's impossible, he's not that type of guy. We just had a nice talk right before he left for Europe, it was very cool.

Drummer Queen said:
No please let's not mix up stuff. Jason is engaged, I know his beautiful girl, he mentions her every 3 sentences, and they're crazy for each other. I know that other people in this forum are trying to pretend they had something with him, but I can say it's impossible, he's not that type of guy. We just had a nice talk right before he left for Europe, it was very cool.

Gotta agree w/drummer queen here.. you spend anytime w/Jason and you can tell right off he IS NOT THAT WAY AT ALL!!! Hanging out w/Jason I have never felt safer w/a man,(except w/my husband, and the rest of the Symx guys! lol.)..
He just a very sweet guy that appreciates his fans, and friends! At least thats what I have found out about him.. I am just glad I had the chance to get to know him some, and wish the best for him and his bride to be..
So don't let my avatar fool ya, my husband took that pic..lol. he knows Jason's my Fav. drummer in the world..lol. I look up to the man (no really..lol):D

SYMPHONY X RULES!!!:headbang: