Jason's drum clinic this Thursday 8/21

MorphineChild205 said:
I won't be there, but I'll bet my hair's shorter than yours!

:tickled: You must be completely bald then because I buzz it myself with no attachment!! It's about as short as you can get it without being bald.

So no one's going?!?!?

:wave:My husband and I are coming from OHIO!:D
My hubby has long Brown hair and I look like my Avatar, Except not goin' to be in Red I don't think.:tickled:, or so close to Jason,,lol He'll be alittle too busy.Heehee

Well,,, I have to say, if you missed it, I feel sorry for u.:erk::p

He was AWESOME!!!! I knew he was good, but OMG, Getting to SEE how he plays up close is so amazing.:OMG:

Hearing him play SymX songs compared to just sitting down in front of a set and just jamming, is sooo different then I expected. I mean I could hear more of what he can REALLY do, its hard to discribe.:loco:
Anyways, thanx Jason!!!!! I cannot wait until u do another clinic..
We'll be there, just let us know.
Signed,
your crazy OHIO fans..heehee:D

underullospell said:
Well,,, I have to say, if you missed it, I feel sorry for u.:erk::p

He was AWESOME!!!! I knew he was good, but OMG, Getting to SEE how he plays up close is so amazing.:OMG:

Hearing him play SymX songs compared to just sitting down in front of a set and just jamming, is sooo different then I expected. I mean I could hear more of what he can REALLY do, its hard to discribe.:loco:
Anyways, thanx Jason!!!!! I cannot wait until u do another clinic..
We'll be there, just let us know.
Signed,
your crazy OHIO fans..heehee:D

Did he play Lacrymosa? :worship:

Pharoah said:
Did he play Lacrymosa? :worship:

He did the majority of Death of Balance/Lacrymosa...but I don't think he finished it. He went on to some crazy improv thing after that! He was the coolest guy. What a night!!!

Oh, yeah "Ofsinsandshred",,, he did alot of INSANE things..:loco:
It was sooo cool. U NEED to go next time. ok?
And we all had a chance to hang out and chat for alittle, he is a very nice guy, and really down to earth as "threeisten" said.

I'll be there WHEN there is a next time, thats for sure.:D

He also signed stuff for us too (signed my copy of "V"). Signed drum heads, etc. And almost everyone got a pair of personalized drum sticks with his sig and the SymX logo on them.

He said it was the first drum clinic he ever did.

Divine Wings Of Tragedy said:
did anyone tape this??????

We were only allowed to take pictures, no videotaping. When I get my home computer back up and running, I'll try to put them on here. I only took 2 or 3 pics though.