be all end all
cadillac rock box
caught in a mosh
safe home
bring the noise
nfl
metal thrashing mad
first verse of whiplash

can't remember the rest, i don't know why. Scott told me they left out lone justice to make room for rock box and i told him that was the best idea. it went over really well. first time ever it was played live.

also, they mentioned that they'll be doing Safe home on Carson Daly. It's gonna be done acoustically.

Reactions: Carabeu
great, great show. it was my first time seeing anthrax. i had planned on seeing them in dallas with judas preist but huh huh that didn't happen huh huh.

I knew Alex would beat me at posting about the concert. I just got home from the show and it was awesome. I had a great time with ladyrocks(Elisabeth) and her friend. I hope to hangout at the next show with her as well. I hope you make it home alright. Since I just got home it will probably be another hour before you do. BTW. Did anyone else see the girl with her back pierced 6 times. Very interesting.......

Hey Chris ! Yep, made it home ok and getting ready to head to bed ! DAMN you flew home :) Thanks for everything tonight ~ My friend and I had a blast and let's not forget that you protected us ! We gotta hang out at more shows .

I had a fucking blast and would do it all over again tomorrow if I could. It would have been cool if we could havemet some of you other gents , maybe next tme !

Very sleepy so I'm heading to head :rock on

Yeah! I did fly home. I was going to stop at that gas station and get a soda, but I just wanted to get home. I figured I could stop later if I needed to. I hope you enjoy your day at work. Try not to fall asleep until you get off.

I was front right in front of Scott's mic with the "good bush/bad bush" t-shirt. I did notice that girl with the pierced back. Fashion victim she was, should NOT have been wearing that top for her figure. But you know, whatever gets the boys' attention.

AlexStomp said:
I was front right in front of Scott's mic with the "good bush/bad bush" t-shirt. I did notice that girl with the pierced back. Fashion victim she was, should NOT have been wearing that top for her figure. But you know, whatever gets the boys' attention.

Hey Alex ! You were right besdie me and Chris ! Probably didn't even see me , I was standing right beside the speaker. There was a guy standing beside with with almost like long ass dreads or curls. Security took both of our cameras :( :( which sucked cuz I know that I had some killer hots ! I had on a long sleeve button up black "see-thru" shirt on......

sucks that we all did't meet up , but Chris ~ If any of you ever meet him he is cool as shit ! ! :kickass:

ladyrocks said:
Hey Alex ! You were right beside me and Chris ! Probably didn't even see me , I was standing right beside the speaker. There was a guy standing beside with with almost like long ass dreads or curls. Security took both of our cameras :( :( which sucked cuz I know that I had some killer hots ! I had on a long sleeve button up black "see-thru" shirt on......

sucks that we all did't meet up , but Chris ~ If any of you ever meet him he is cool as shit ! ! :kickass:

I don't remember much about the show. I was going really nuts and getting into the show so much. Everyone hated me until after caddilac rock box, ian pointed at me and said "that was for you". I had been bugging him to play that song for such a long time.

i always like to play with girls like yall talk about at shows that wear the crazy shirts with tits hanging everywhere, im like.....hey, whats your name? and i get in mild conversations half paying attention starring at their ta ta's, one of these days, im gnona nail one of them chicks at a show.