Jaxx

EyeAm

Time is now
Aug 1, 2002
Richmond, VA
Visit site
The Jaxx show last night was amazing! After the 2 hours I spent waiting for them to open the doors, I was finally let in... and after having to listen to the Division CD, Symphony X finally came on. It was great! The only songs I knew that they played were Wicked (everyone loved your solo, Russell), King of Terrors, and Sea of Lies. They were absolutely amazing! I can't wait for you guys to come back doing a headlining tour.

Yeah that sucked how we had to wait outside for so long. Especially for my friend, who was wearing only a short sleeve shirt. It was defiantley worth the wait though. I am kind of mad, Division couldn't play because I really like that CD. Symphony X was pretty good but I think Blind Guardian blew them away.

Symphony X was amazing at Jaxx... so much energy and Russell sounded great... too bad they were only opening... would have rather seen them do a full set. BG was mildly entertaining. I thought Jaxx was a pretty horrible club though... and the staff was rude... and it was inexcusable that they forced everyone to wait outside in the cold for 2 hours.

On the Jaxx web site it says they're playing again tonight with BG... so if anyone missed the show on Friday (which was sold out), go tonight.

It also says they're playing a full set on Jan. 19. I'm sure as hell not going to miss this!

Originally posted by EyeAm
On the Jaxx web site it says they're playing again tonight with BG... so if anyone missed the show on Friday (which was sold out), go tonight.

It also says they're playing a full set on Jan. 19. I'm sure as hell not going to miss this!

Symphony X is not opening for tonight's show though... some crappy band called Mushroomhead.

that was 2 hours? it felt like a long time, but i thought it was shorter than that. damn cold. i guess wearing a short sleeve shirt was a bad idea. I thought it was funny that i saw one slipknot fan and someone wearing Abercrombie and Fitch. hahaha