Jay... why, oh why?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Why didn't I read your review of Madder Mortem's "Deadlands" before I bought it? And where was Mark, to stop me, when I offered up my $10 to The End records last weekend at BW & BK?

GZ

General Zod said:
Why didn't I read your review of Madder Mortem's "Deadlands" before I bought it? And where was Mark, to stop me, when I offered up my $10 to The End records last weekend at BW & BK?

GZ

Oh GZ, GZ, buddy! Dude!

Now go drink a pint of bleach! :lol:

HarmonyDies.... said:
It can't be that bad can it? I mean i heard the samsple and it was ok? Is it really that bad?

Nah, it's er...really good. I mean, definitely worth $10 plus shipping...I hear someone named General Zod might be willing to sell a copy....:loco:
*cough*

JayKeeley said:
Dark One - I know you secretly made a copy... :lol:

Heh, well I tried, but my cd burning software got so bored it cut off in the middle of burning and said "Error, Error, you can not possibly want a copy of this crap." Then it wouldn't let me log on for a day until I finally agreed to never insert that cd again. It took some convincing but I finally was able to access my computer again once I played some Opeth instead.

:loco:

Dark One said:
Heh, well I tried, but my cd burning software got so bored it cut off in the middle of burning and said "Error, Error, you can not possibly want a copy of this crap." Then it wouldn't let me log on for a day until I finally agreed to never insert that cd again. It took some convincing but I finally was able to access my computer again once I played some Opeth instead.

:loco:

You were lucky because your computer warned you. My PC betrayed me, and so I kicked it out the window. o_O And like a Terminator, it still got up. I felt like Sarah Connor. :lol:

JayKeeley said:
You were lucky because your computer warned you. My PC betrayed me, and so I kicked it out the window. o_O And like a Terminator, it still got up. I felt like Sarah Connor. :lol:

:lol: I'm picturing the computer standing up and saying "I am looking for JayKeeley" in that patented Schwarzenegger Austrian accent while blasting the new Madder Mortem album with everyone in the streets running away in a mad panic!

General Zod said:
I'd take the Madder Mortem CD over the new Metallica. The lyrics on Madder Mortem are quite good, whereas the lyrics on the new Metallica are quite childish.

GZ

You know, after hearing St Anger for the umpteenth time on the radio, I'm beginning to hate it without the urge to kick my stereo in. o_O

Lyrics between these two albums mean little to me anyway. It means having to look beyond the music, and I've gotta draw the line somewhere... :dopey: