JB you've done it again

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Actually it was my first trip to a JB store because now there is one close to me..i felt like a kid in a toy shop :D

Anyhow i only got
Iced Earth-Something Wicked...this was $16.00
Sugar Ray- S/T i know this aint a metal album but i dont mind Sugar Ray so :p and beside that it only cost $6.99

Yeah i was following ya advice after i got EaHorror Show the other week :D

But i gotta ask ya spawn seein as how you are THE officiando (apprently :p) on Iced Earth what is the 'Set Abominae'? that is copyrighted in something.. and horror..?? huh well go on tell me

if i coulda afforded it i would got the Dark Saga, but at $108 i think the missus woulda had the kid -right then and there :lol:

or shot me :D

:Shedevil: o_O
her me

Is this the new store on Kessels Road? I went there the other day. They got some good stuff there. Just need to get some money and go on a shopping spree.

Don't have to go into the city as much anymore. Used to go in just for JB but the parking costs pissed me off.

Unfortunately their catalogue isn't quite up to Skinnys or Rockinghorse when it comes to more obscure stuff esp DVDs. Still their catalogue is suprisingly good for a chain store and their prices are generally quite good. Most CDs are $27 or less. I bought SYL - City for $18 the other day.

Has anyone ever tried ordering something through JB? Are their prices reasonable for one off orders?

Yeah mate the new one at Kessels Road :D

I too have gotta save up and go on a huge spending spree, hard to do with kids..but i SHALL succed :D

i enjoy the large range of metal they had..but i dont get into the city much these days :(

Originally posted by Southy

But i gotta ask ya spawn seein as how you are THE officiando (apprently :p) on Iced Earth what is the 'Set Abominae'? that is copyrighted in something.. and horror..?? huh well go on tell me

Set Abominae is the guy on the cd cover, the last 3 songs are based around him sort of (its pretty involved, basically he is an alien that was here on earth before humanity, it sounds silly but if you read the lyrics to the last 3 it will make a lot more sense!) it was supposed to lead into a full blown album about him on the next one, but because they didnt want Century Media to screw up the promotion of it, they did one based on horror stuff instead, the copyright is on Horror Show just because Sets on the cover as well, even though he has nothing to do with the album :D

Sorted :)

Well his friends call him Set, its Mr. Abominae to everyone else. Of course. :D