www.msanthrope.com
Musikmesse 2008 - Frankfurt, Germany

Jeff Loomis appearances at the Schecter Booth:

Friday, March 14th, 2008:

12:00pm; and 4:00pm

Saturday, March 15th, 2008:

11:00am; 1:00pm; and 3:00pm

[hoorah, jeffy-poo! :)]

Ahhh salt in my wound... I thought I'd definitely go there but then I found out were having a gig on that Saturday. Great... :mad:

I've heard he'll be doing some kind of workshop/performance thingy and then have a signing.

I'm really pissed... my chance to meet da man in person and get something signed and we'll have to play a gig. :erk:

I think we should just move our gig to the Musikmesse. We wouldn't even have to bring our gear. I certainly wouldn't mind Jeff throwing in some guest solos here and there. :)

Is Jeff still going to Megadeth tonight? Last time I talked to him he said he was gonna try to hook up with Chris when he was there.

I just came across this Loomis interview at NAMM. Check it.

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29777240[/ame]

I think that's the first time I've heard Jeff talking... Great interview, but these guys seriously need to practice how to set up a mic. Anyway, didn't know Jeff was playing Engls even back in the nineties. And it seems like Ron Jarzombek took the advise on his message board and called Jeff.