Jeff Loomis eat your heart out

It's pretty damn good actually haha.
I'm not into stuff I can't sing along with though, and they're singing in spanish.

I thought the music was pretty impressive. It was in Spanish and the "tag" included Guatemala so maybe Andromeda are "Guatemalan Progressive Metal". Reminded me of Fates Warning/Dream Theater/etc... The lead singer looked like a Spanish version of Brian Fair from Shadows Fall, but with hair not as long.

metalskater7 said:
Mexicans and their beans and rice smelling houses.

p.s. Offense to the Mexican people.
geez, and judging by your looks and the fact you said you go to a catholic school, I was convinced that you're Mexican.... :eek:

That song ws pretty cool, just bad quality. They are less boring than Hammerfall. There are just better South American bands like Angra and Hibria.

Lunar Still said:
I heard a song by these guys a few years ago called "Reaching Deep Within" which I thought was very good. I did not know, however, that they were a Latino version of Hammerfall.

P.S. No offense to Latinos who like Hammerfall.
I may be wrong, but I think this band is a different Andromeda, either that or Andromeda broke and reformed as menudo and I didn't notice.

The Andromeda I'm thinking of is the prog band that released Extension of the Wish and II=I with Johan Reinholdz of Nonexist on guitar.