Jeff Loomis Guitar Competition Clip from 16?

Dec 26, 2005
Yo when Jeff was 16 he won this guitar competition, and on wikipedia.org there was a link to that mp3 but it doesn't work, can somebody please upload it for me. I would greatly appreciate it!:headbang:

Yes it was on Jeffs site AND Steves OLD forum ... Steph you probably get a better change of getting a hold of Ms A quicker than I do ...

Give her a call and let her know about this she has it on steve and jeffs sites.

Ill email her about it (never got her new number) ....

Da Fukn Guru

zmetallica said:
that was 16? shit. i can't even play 5 seconds of that at almost any given point NOW.

I don't believe it was a live recording though. I think Jeff told me he did overdubs on it. I could be wrong. Guitarted talk goes right over my head.

MetalSteph said:
I don't believe it was a live recording though. I think Jeff told me he did overdubs on it. I could be wrong. Guitarted talk goes right over my head.
well the use of overdubs and such is very evident, but i still couldn't play that for the life of me. maybe in another 2-3 years though i could play 3/4ths of it lol.

I have that mp3 and some of Jeff's old death metal band if anyone wants them I can upload all of them for download... some guy had a website up a while back... might even still be up somewhere, it would be a good download as well... I also have a complete copy of the old 92 demo of nevermore with songs like "Utopia" and "The World Unborn" (also kinda on the new album)

ATGuitar_NInja said:
I have that mp3 and some of Jeff's old death metal band if anyone wants them I can upload all of them for download... some guy had a website up a while back... might even still be up somewhere, it would be a good download as well... I also have a complete copy of the old 92 demo of nevermore with songs like "Utopia" and "The World Unborn" (also kinda on the new album)

plzzzzz upload

dude omg, this is unreal, he cannot do this at 16, no way.