Jeff Loomis Guitar Competition Clip from 16?

Also, how did he record it, like in a studio? The quality is pretty good, and I doubt he had the money to get that pretty decent quality no? Also, were the overdubs done at 16, or more recently? Because I am seriously BLOWN away.

:OMG: ok i'll upload them in zip forum for yall good times...

www.chris-mannino.com/Loomis/mp3s.zip

it's a good 30MB of mp3's of loomis's old power metal band, his death metal band and random shreds plus the wisconsin guitar deal and a few other solos. He's still playing what he likes. And he still rules. I will upload a sweet desktop for everyone as well that was created using Metal-Stephs pictures from one of the more recent shows.

www.chris-mannino.com/Loomis/Nevermore92.zip

Another hefty download...74MB for fun... enjoy if you have broadband. feel free to contact me via AIM or MSN if you just want a few songs or something, I'm around most of the time if I'm online at all. ye olde demo recorded to mp3 from a tape by someone, not sure who, almost want to hear them play utopia and the world unborn someday. total classics.

ATGuitar_NInja said:
:OMG: ok i'll upload them in zip forum for yall good times...

www.chris-mannino.com/Loomis/mp3s.zip

it's a good 30MB of mp3's of loomis's old power metal band, his death metal band and random shreds plus the wisconsin guitar deal and a few other solos. He's still playing what he likes. And he still rules. I will upload a sweet desktop for everyone as well that was created using Metal-Stephs pictures from one of the more recent shows.

www.chris-mannino.com/Loomis/Nevermore92.zip

Another hefty download...74MB for fun... enjoy if you have broadband. feel free to contact me via AIM or MSN if you just want a few songs or something, I'm around most of the time if I'm online at all. ye olde demo recorded to mp3 from a tape by someone, not sure who, almost want to hear them play utopia and the world unborn someday. total classics.

Thanks for the clips.

The second file is corrupted. What was in it?

holy fuck, from the first file, listen to lunar etude, it is a master piece, although i don't think it is jeff the one who composed it, sounds like something from classical music or yngwie, but i may be wrong.