Jeff's GW columns

bsoates2000

Jul 17, 2006
Does anybody have Jeff's Merchant of Menace columns from GW that they could photoscan and post or something?

Does anyone know what kind of underwear Jeff wears?

What kind of socks?

What kind of clothes? John Varvatos? Ted Baker? Perry Ellis?

Does anyone have Jeff's cell phone #?

Does anyone have Jeff's address? I want to send him a christmas card.

Does anyone know Jeff's favorite flower? I want to send him a bouquet for V-Dai.

Does anyone know Jeff's favorite scent? I want to send him a giftbag from Bath And Body Works.

kthxbai

doodlydoodly.jpg

i actually have a lot of the old jeff loomis columns in old issues of guitar world, but i'm too busy to scan them now, if they aren't posted by monday i'll scan and post them up.

I'd scan them if I hadn't threw all my guitar world magazines away because I grew to despise the company and their praise for wank fest shredders. Actually it happened when they called Nevermore power metal, The White Stripes the devils music, and all the Hendrix and Cobain semen swapping.

But now there is some new metal musician magazine, where the first 10,000 to sign up get a free year. Primordial was on the cover so that definitely will be the best magazine, and it taylors to every sub genre apparently. Jeff should mozey on over there.

i actually have a lot of the old jeff loomis columns in old issues of guitar world, but i'm too busy to scan them now, if they aren't posted by monday i'll scan and post them up.

Could you enter them in Guitar Pro if that is less of a hassle?

I think I actually have the one where it shows the Psalm of Lydia rhythm guitar intro, can't find it though.

As for Det Som Engang Var, you are a phag :p :lol:

Does anyone know what kind of underwear Jeff wears?

I would guess cotton boxers.

What kind of socks?

another guess: Target cotton socks.

What kind of clothes? John Varvatos? Ted Baker? Perry Ellis?

Those are all horrible designers and I hate their clothes.

Does anyone have Jeff's cell phone #?

maybe

Does anyone have Jeff's address? I want to send him a christmas card.

I don't sorry

Does anyone know Jeff's favorite flower? I want to send him a bouquet for V-Dai.

A SUN FLOWER FO SHO

Does anyone know Jeff's favorite scent? I want to send him a giftbag from Bath And Body Works.

Japanese Blossom is my favorite scent in case you want to surprise me.

AWESOME THANX