Jessica's Vocal Presence

Space Cadet

Aug 3, 2006
Illinois, USA
I've been listening to the last half of Pursuit lately, and Jessica's vocals add even more emotion and atmosphere to the songs. What I'd like to know, Dave, is if her vocals will be featured more on the album? A duet, perhaps?

Jessica plays keyboards ONLY in Woods of Ypres, she doesn't do any vocals, never has. The female vocals on the "Pursuit of the Sun..." album were performed by Sarah Green, who will contribute her vocal talents to more Woods of Ypres songs in the future. :)

Glad to hear you are really feeling that old stuff! :kickass:

Jessica plays keyboards ONLY in Woods of Ypres, she doesn't do any vocals, never has. The female vocals on the "Pursuit of the Sun..." album were performed by Sarah Green, who will contribute her vocal talents to more Woods of Ypres songs in the future. :)

Glad to hear you are really feeling that old stuff! :kickass:

Really.... I had no Idea Sarah sang on Pursuit. You learn something new everyday.

Yeah, the female vocals do kickass, and i have a question, who does the more deep cleans in your second album, like on Shedding The Deadwood, who does the vox on those?

That's one thing I love about Woods, they don't have those thin, raspy cliché black metal vocals. There's actually effort and uniqueness in the vocals.

On a side note, I absolutely adore Jessica's hair... haha... /hair fetish