Jester comes out of rehab finally.

Clay-Man

Anders pre-2003
May 18, 2008
Jesper finally comes out of rehab you guys!

He had this to say:

"MAN what the fuck was I thinking!? Ever since I relied on booze in 2003, my guitar work has gone down the shitter, and I thought that powerchords were the best thing in the world, but I'm back and better than ever.
I can't wait to work on The Jester Race II! Oh wait, we already have a Jester Race II, it's called Whoracle."

"MAN what the fuck was I thinking!? Ever since I relied on booze in 2003, my guitar work has gone down the shitter, and I thought that powerchords were the best thing in the world, but I'm back and better than ever.
I can't wait to work on The Jester Race II!"
:OMG:

"Oh wait, we already have a Jester Race II, it's called Whoracle."

:erk::mad:

YOU FUCKING MORONS IT WAS APRIL FOOLS NOT THAT YOU'D KNOW BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A CAVE WITH YOUR MOM.

There was a Whoracle II April Fools last year which was better.

Yeah I know. That's where I got my inspiration from.

But really. Whoracle is Jester Race II if you think about it.

Now that makes sense.

I'm just saying. Whoracle has the same production, about the same lyrical theme, same feel, as the Jester Race.

In what fucking way does Whoracle sound AT ALL like TJR? Both sound and music are completely different.

TJR and Whoracle are similar in lyrical concept, but I wouldn't say they're duplicates of each other at all. Even Anders growl changes quite a lot from TJR to Whoracle, despite it being only a year and a half or so between releases.

I think the production sounds really simular, like how colony and clayman sound simular, but at the same time very individual.

jester race 2 cant be whoracle thats impossible, tjr came out after whoracle. its like saying moses is the second jesus