Jester comes out of rehab finally.

He's obviously trying to make a joke but all he's doing is earning a spot on my ignore list (this is the first post from him since I discovered the ignore list, otherwise he'd have been there a while ago).

the jester race came out after whoracle so how can whoracle be the second jester race. how is that so hard to understand

Please fucking learn your albums before you post about them.
Jester came before Whoracle.

He's either trying to be funny (failed) or is genuinely a retard so here goes:

Lunar Strain (1994)
Subterranean (1995)
The Jester Race (1995/1996)
Whoracle (1997)
Colony (1999)
Clayman (2000)

I think TJR was released in 1995, but some sites say '96 ... regardless, point is it came before Whoracle.

you guys are jerks i wasnt trying to be funny. i seriously thought whoracle was done first. i guess i go under the retard category. at least i have good looks lol.

I just viewed his post to see what he could possibly have to say after that and...wow.

Just buy the fucking albums, guys, then you won't look like fucking morons.

Um.
Whoracle to Colony.
TJR - Whoracle - Colony.
And yeah, it's pretty obvious. But what's more obvious is Lunar Strain - Subterranean - TJR. How any one could think Whoracle was in the middle is pretty fuckin' weird.
But then again, he's on ignore for a reason.

fuck that whoracle and jester race have the same general sound in fact gyroscope is on both albums they are so similar

Gyroscope's on the Black-Ash Inheritence EP. The EP and the TJR album have recently been bundled together as one but were initially released seperately.