Jhva Elohim Meth DEMO!!!!

Deliverance6...you're not credible anymore. You said you would laugh at someone buying Rain without end for 500 $, but have just spent 51 $ for 4 bad-recorded songs on an old shitty tape...am I mistaken ?

the-lull said:
Deliverance6...you're not credible anymore. You said you would laugh at someone buying Rain without end for 500 $, but have just spent 51 $ for 4 bad-recorded songs on an old shitty tape...am I mistaken ?

I piad for it because its part of my collection....I have never seen one before this nor do I want to wait longer to own this. I certainly didnt buy it to listen to it. I am a collector...as well as a fan...
By the way I got rain without end from Jeroen( the cover artist) for like 50 bucks.....Ill network untill I get what I want because having a COMPLETE collection is my desire.....
There is a huge difference between buying rain without end(GRANTED IT IS THE SHIT) for 500$ and buying the actual JHM demo for 51$
your gonna see Rain Without End for about50-80$ on ebay within the next few months.....you will not see this demo for maybe a year or 2 on ebay....
Not credible? Ask any self respecting collector if they wouldnt do the same thing....this is the first recording of Katatonia...I am not in the least ashamed to say I spent 51$ on it.....If I bought Rain without end for 500$ I would be an idiot simply because you can find it for so much cheaper.
NUFF SAID.

the-lull said:

You are a fucking idiot my friend.

A fucking idiot.

Jinn said:
You are a fucking idiot my friend.

A fucking idiot.

No hurt guys! I was just kidding...I would give my bollocks to get that tape myself !
Anders Nystrom has sold one some time ago on ebay, but I just lack of money to get the whole collection such as yours...
:erk:

By the way, Deliverance6, I got 2 versions of Brave Murder Day, and couldn't say which one is the older, maybe you could help me.
Both are with the old logo. I have one with a purple logo, and one with a black logo. Do you know something about it ? I know they haven't got any value but I just wonder...

the-lull said:
By the way, Deliverance6, I got 2 versions of Brave Murder Day, and couldn't say which one is the older, maybe you could help me.
Both are with the old logo. I have one with a purple logo, and one with a black logo. Do you know something about it ? I know they haven't got any value but I just wonder...

I have both of them as well...one of them should have no bonus tracks on it....that is the original(black logo with white outline on the logo)...that one is the original Avantarde release....the other should be the Century Media release(purple logo with a greyish outline)....another way to tell the difference is that on the back of the CD the tracklisting on the Avantgarde release should be silver....on the re-release should be white.

By the way Im not mad at ya bro....
Peace
Reece

Deliverance6 said:
I have both of them as well...one of them should have no bonus tracks on it....

I don't have any bonus tracks on both...

Deliverance6 said:
another way to tell the difference is that on the back of the CD the tracklisting on the Avantgarde release should be silver....on the re-release should be white.

Don' t got this neither. Both are silver...
But there is another difference. The image of the man kneeling down on the backpage of the booklet is oriented differently.
On the avantgarde version, he's looking left, on the purple he's looking down.

Deliverance6 said:
By the way Im not mad at ya bro....
Peace
Reece

i hope so :D I could buy you something one day. I'm a potentia buyer of your stuff !(aka the war compilation you're selling now...but god 50$ is still too expensive for me..)

the-lull said:
I don't have any bonus tracks on both...

Don' t got this neither. Both are silver...
But there is another difference. The image of the man kneeling down on the backpage of the booklet is oriented differently.
On the avantgarde version, he's looking left, on the purple he's looking down.

Hmmmm.....on my Avantgarde release he is facing left.and silver text...interesting that on this one the actual cd logo is Purple with white border....and my CM release he is facing down....with white text...and a black logo with white border on the actual CD.....What does it say on the cd as far as who released them? On my Avantgarde it says((AV022) and the CM release it says (century black 7887-2).