Jhva Elohim Meth DEMO!!!!

Deliverance6 said:
Strange....it would seem that you have 2 originals.....I would be interested in the one with the purple logo on the cover then.....lolz
Mine has a purple logo and I bought it around the time it came out, so it has to be the original first pressing. Maybe the one with the black logo is an Avantgarde re-press.

I'm 100% sure (at least was) that I had the original version of this. The logo on the front cover is black with white outlines. All texts on booklet and backcover are in silver. The disc itself is yellow and texts on it are white. Tracklist on left, right there is Avantgarde Music Av022 1996. The logo on the disc is purple, with white outlines. Oh, and the man is kneeling left.

I always remembered, that the disc changed in re-press.

M.Lehto said:
I'm 100% sure (at least was) that I had the original version of this. The logo on the front cover is black with white outlines. All texts on booklet and backcover are in silver. The disc itself is yellow and texts on it are white. Tracklist on left, right there is Avantgarde Music Av022 1996. The logo on the disc is purple, with white outlines. Oh, and the man is kneeling left.

I always remembered, that the disc changed in re-press.

thank god I (at least) have the original....I would be pissed if it wasnt, when I bought it it was sold as the original so I always assumed that it was and not the re-release.....although I am now interested in the Avantgarde re-release.....lolz

THANX FOR CLEARIN THAT UP LEHTO

actually, the version with the purple logo and grey outlines is the original first pressing. as u can see there's been some misstakes: the logo has been altered and stretched to improper dimensions and the grey outline was supposed to be silver. so we, took back the black n white logo from the promo version and that's the version that's been on the market since. the US and russian versions differ interiorly from this.

:yell: :yell: :yell: .....BAH....I didnt like hearing that Anders!!!!!
I for some reson forgot that I had the promo yesterday......yet now it seems that all 3 other copies are worthless to me now that I find that I dont have the original. Wow...very dissapointing indeed....

So PM me LULL about how much you want for the original.....seriously :erk:

Damn, there goes my first pressing too. Well, I don't care that much, but I was wrong anyway, sorry about that.

Blakkheim said:
actually, the version with the purple logo and grey outlines is the original first pressing. as u can see there's been some misstakes: the logo has been altered and stretched to improper dimensions and the grey outline was supposed to be silver. so we, took back the black n white logo from the promo version and that's the version that's been on the market since. the US and russian versions differ interiorly from this.
I knew it! Haha, thatz the one I got :D :D :D:

kat5.jpg

Deliverance6 said:
Fukkin hell....can you believe 85$ wasnt enough for the Blue demo....I won the clear one for 55$ total....whoever won it is certainly helping Anders out......KUDOS
Reece
I wish I had the money to get some of these rare items. :confused: