Jhva Elohim Meth / Discouraged Ones vinyl editions

aDmin

the White Rabbit
Jun 4, 2002
Finland
gnosis.xrs.net
Yeah, in a couple of days I'll be the proud owner of both of these vinyls, and, even more proudly, I'll have at least two copies of both of them.

So, how much are these babies worth nowadays? I do realise that they aren't insanely rare, but I also know that at least Jhva Elohim Meth blue vinyl was a limited edition of 400 copies, and thus it should be worth something, at least.

The I.E.M. vinyl version was limited to 500 copies, if I'm not mistaken. There's one for sale on e-bay right now (current bid is already at 30 US$ and the auction is still running for almost a week). Apparently, it's not as easy to obtain in the US as it is in Europe. I ordered my copy last year through Nuclear Blast and it cost me about 9$.

i also got those vinyls + For Funerals To Come. And also the "death's design" (diabolical masquerade) vinyl...signed by BLAKKHEIM!! YEAH:headbang:

Made some trades with a Portuguese collector...

But from what I've heard, the Jhva... vinyl is limited to 400 and not 500 copies.

Oh well. I think I'll keep them for awhile, and perhaps trade them to something worthwhile if opportunity presents itself.

The 'For Funerals to Come' vinyl edition is extremely rare, I hear. Not as rare as the Primordial split, though. That's the one I'd love to get.

My "For Funerals To Come" is a simple pictureLP.
My "jhva elohim meth" is this blue vinyl, with lyrics on a black paper inside...plus a big "old katatonia logo"