Jill Johnsson..

Cerebus

Symfoman
Oct 27, 2002
Umeå
I don't know how many of you that has heard her new song "Baby, you're mine" (or something close to that) but if Nightingale ever are to do a new cover song, this is fucking it! After the first countryish "riff", I imagined the song a bit heavier, with some obvious rearrangements and Dan's voice singing and came to the conclusion that it would be so damn good! The original isn't that shabby either, for a "pop country" song.

I love Jill Johnsson. She´s my secret desire for the Second Sky femalepartvocals, but she´s way to popular for that, but I do have another high profile "in the charts" person in mind, that´s actually up for it...

Dan

haha, it'd be cool as hell if it's Jewel doing it! I wish you'd get back the chick from Emotional Wasteland or Ever Since! they were both pretty good!

Jill Johnsson has a great vocie and is a "real" singer instead of all this horrible "whisperingpussys" that are out there ( no thanks to Cardigans ) Worst must be this Norweigan chick, Marlene or something :yuk: Jill has some good songs but as far as N.G doin a cover of her, that´s not very likely

Gurgelguff said:
Jill Johnsson has a great vocie and is a "real" singer instead of all this horrible "whisperingpussys" that are out there ( no thanks to Cardigans ) Worst must be this Norweigan chick, Marlene or something :yuk: Jill has some good songs but as far as N.G doin a cover of her, that´s not very likely
We could do some interpretations...:Spin: