jobs

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
After hearing about Rob's window washing job...it got me thinking...we all talk and argue but really dont know much about each other....

what does everyone do for a living?

I work in television / broadcast.

anyone?

Mine is kind of tricky to explain.
I am in Accounting, and am a CPA / MBA.
My job though is more technical in nature.
My area supports / controls / monitors / etc financial data as it passes from one system to another.
I work for a major insurance company..

People feel like they are in "good hands" when being around me! :lol:

Aw....sorry bro!
I was just giving you some shit, now I feel bad...

No college male should NOT be getting da taco on a regular basis..

Don't you have game?????????

The chicks in my town arent really big on Metal and the ones that are are very under age.

Though my game is not top notch I will admit that :lol:

I thought we did this thread a long time ago, and everyone was in IT or networking or something. :lol:

I'm a med tech in microbiology, but I just interviewed for a job in Cytogenetics -- and I think I'm getting it!

Production Supervisor for a place that makes signs in Des Plaines. Been at that position since September of last year.

So he hangs out with skanky girls with low self esteem. Wow! How lucky. I dont know why guys brag about strip clubs. Basically you are saying...yeah..I have to pay a girl to notice me.

Once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT speak of things you know NOTHING about! :Smug: :rolleyes:

Wow!! I think I've finally figured you out, BOB!! You take EVERYTHING at face value!! Never taking the time to get to the core or what's underneath. Nice!! Congrats for being like that. :p

Makes a lot of sense now.