jobs

Once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT speak of things you know NOTHING about! :Smug: :rolleyes:

Wow!! I think I've finally figured you out, BOB!! You take EVERYTHING at face value!! Never taking the time to get to the core or what's underneath. Nice!! Congrats for being like that. :p

Makes a lot of sense now.

I also like to take long walks on the beach and likes dogs and cats and I am a Scorpio. You figured me out...now post the damn update.

I go to college full time, basically a bum outside of going to class and I have no idea what my major is going to be, was thinking of Mechanical Engineer but not really digging it anymore.

We did indeed have this thread before. I'm still a Corporate Whore that gets to dress in jeans and t-shirts. It isn't the best gig in the world and things may change this year, but there are perks that are few and far between elsewhere.

@Jason: What, and mentioning ball gravy on numerous occasions is in good taste? :lol: Bring it!

How much ya got, sailor? :lol:

I should have known that the jokes would ensue. To clarify, I work for a company that manufactures electronic components. The parties on the receiving end of my e-mails would never know they are getting quotes from a gal with a shirt that says "Pure Fucking Metal". It's kind of twisted and cool that way. :)

How much ya got, sailor? :lol:

I should have known that the jokes would ensue. To clarify, I work for a company that manufactures electronic components. The parties on the receiving end of my e-mails would never know they are getting quotes from a gal with a shirt that says "Pure Fucking Metal". It's kind of twisted and cool that way. :)

Indeed. That's awesome. :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

I work with a bunch of guys who farm as a second occupation. They're actually all really interesting. Though, I never wear my metal shirts to work. Wouldn't want to get them dirty or torn on all the farm equipment. :loco: