Enchant's Day Jobs & Where They Call "Home"

sharward

I've been curious about this for some time... I know the members of Enchant have "day jobs," and I've wondered what line of work they're in. :)

Obviously, no need for GPS coordinates or any details that aren't wished to be shared... Generic references to fields is really all I'm after.

I've also seen it posted that while all its members are in Northern California, my understanding is that they've spread out a bit, making getting together more challenging than in the past. Where is everyone living nowadays? Again, no need to pinpoint exactly -- but I think Ted's may be a stone's throw from me and that in and of itself would be a pretty cool thing to know. :)

Respectfully,

--Keith :headbang:

Keith

Most of us have some music related career outside of Enchant. Also reg careers as well. I am now teaching music not just bass but some groove and rythym related stuff as well. www.redhouselive.com is one recent endevour Also I have worked for a large company for years throughout all of this. 401K medical etc, need I say more. Sean and Doug have jobs in the real estate industry, and do some other musical related stuff, other bands etc. Sean may be joining me at Redhouse soon as well in the drum department. Doug does some producing and songwriting of course being the guru of that. Bill probably has the coolest job for a musician or keyboardist, he works for Korg. Ted owns his own company. He does live up your way in the foothills and ther rest if us live in the east bay.

Thanks for sharing, Ed. We really appreciate it that you guys continue to produce great music while having day jobs and families as well to juggle. I'm sure it's challenging. Thanks so much. :worship:

Thank you for recognizing how much of a challenge it is. We really appreciate that.

Thanks for sharing, Ed. We really appreciate it that you guys continue to produce great music while having day jobs and families as well to juggle. I'm sure it's challenging. Thanks so much. :worship:

I find it inspiring, really. I have plans to really get into making music again (once I'm done building my rehearsal space -- I'm over a year into the construction), and it's nice to know that it is possible to do the juggling. :)

It's also inspiring to my 30-year-old friend who moved to LA to attend Musician's Institute for their year-long guitar program. He and I were just talking on the phone yesterday about how you guys juggle your careers.

--Keith

Hey many thanks for the kind words, it is possible but a challenge for sure now. I got togather with Paul the other day and we were kind of jamming on Juggling Knives what a great song. Says it all!

I find it inspiring, really. I have plans to really get into making music again (once I'm done building my rehearsal space -- I'm over a year into the construction), and it's nice to know that it is possible to do the juggling. :)

It's also inspiring to my 30-year-old friend who moved to LA to attend Musician's Institute for their year-long guitar program. He and I were just talking on the phone yesterday about how you guys juggle your careers.

--Keith

Hey many thanks for the kind words, it is possible but a challenge for sure now. I got togather with Paul the other day and we were kind of jamming on Juggling Knives what a great song. Says it all!

Yes, it is possible -- just not easy! It is SO worth it though! I'm truly amazed at how many albums you guys have put out and the number of times you have toured Europe considering the fact that you all juggle day jobs and the band - not to mention families and the like. And yes, Juggling 9... so describes my life at times! Cool to hear that you were jamming with Paul the other day. I assume for the next Xen disk?